32 Yo Wanted a Better Slimmer Shape - San Diego, CA

I had lipo completed on my abdomen and my love...

I had lipo completed on my abdomen and my love handles. I had Lipo yesterday and I feel awesome. Rod and his staff were excellent , very professional, very comfortable environment answered all my questions and was completely catering to me. Rod made me very comfortable the whole procedure. I am extremely grateful that I actually found Rod and Pacific Lipo because I actually feel like this was a great choice. This is only day one post op so no pictures just yet, but when I do I will post them and I'm extremely excited to see my results.
Rod Davis PA

Pacific Lipo - Rod was very professional made sure I was completely comfortable during the whole procedure. I couldn't have asked for a better provider.

Thank you for sharing, how are you feeling? Look forward to your photo update :)
I'm very sore. Just healing pains. I didn't realize I would have so much swelling. I will post a picture on tues. I do see a difference in my appearance can't wait to see the end result.
Excited for you, I guess they say no pain no gain ;)  Take good care and I will watch for your updates.