Terrible Rhinoplasty Preformed by Dr. Brahme - San Diego, CA

Dr. Brahme's office staff was very friendly, but...

Dr. Brahme's office staff was very friendly, but friendly only gets you so far. I had a TERRIBLE rhinoplasty preformed in 2009 by Dr. Brahme and my nose is now asymmetrical, my entire bridge and tip are off center, there is still a bump in the bridge, and an abnormal crack in the bone. He left unwanted cartilage on one side of my nostril causing it to look terribly uneven! I would not recommend him to anyone that is looking to get a rhinoplasty! It has been almost 4 years and I have finally got the courage to scheduled my appointment for a revision rhinoplasty! I am not only in debt now, but my crooked, asymmetrical nose has left me depressed and very self conscience. Please do your research when choosing a doctor, its not all about the website, nor the front of the house staff, but the knowledge and experience your surgeon possess.

Can I ask the forum moderator why I don't see Sunny review about Dr. Brahme if I click on the Dr. Brahme's reviews?
I agree..Make sure that your surgeon is a face, eye, ear and nose doctor. Research research research and research some more. Follow the site and send personal emails to patients of the doctor who have had the same procedure.
I believe physicians can censor bad reviews on RS. Hi sunnyL, care to add photos to your review? It could help a lot of others who use this site.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Brahme online after googling plastic surgeons in San Diego. I should have researched and went to more than one consultation. I ended up going to the first person I met with, which was Dr. Brahme and I totally regret it! Please do your research when choosing a doctor. Of course his staff was nice, but his abilities and knowledge are definitely unexceptional for a "plastic surgeon." Don't let the over friendly staff, the warm/welcoming atmosphere, or website fool you!