Success with PRK - San Diego, CA

Finally after waiting for almost 5 years since my...

Finally after waiting for almost 5 years since my last turn down for Lasik I did a google search and found Dr. Motwani in La Jolla after reading about him having one of the most advanced lasers in San Diego, I got in contact with his office. The process was quick and they took a chance on me really took the time to look into my personally vision history and my needs. I scheduled my appointment for PRK a little different than your typical Lasik procedure. I wanted the best and I think I found it with Dr. Motwani the procedure and recovery from PRK was not to bad known to be harder than Lasik but I was back to work pretty comfortably in 4 days. I am so happy with the results I feel so independent doing activities without my glasses or contacts. I feel more confident in and about myself. I knew vision correction was something I wanted what I didn't know was how happy and empowered I would feel walking and driving through the world no longer burdened with my handicap. Dr. Motwani and his team our top notch and I would recommend them to anyone, that I liked (lol).
Dr. Motwani

Great doctor great staff couldn't be happier.