Success with PRK - San Diego, CA

Finally after waiting for almost 5 years since my...

Finally after waiting for almost 5 years since my last turn down for Lasik I did a google search and found Dr. Motwani in La Jolla after reading about him having one of the most advanced lasers in San Diego, I got in contact with his office. The process was quick and they took a chance on me really took the time to look into my personally vision history and my needs. I scheduled my appointment for PRK a little different than your typical Lasik procedure. I wanted the best and I think I found it with Dr. Motwani the procedure and recovery from PRK was not to bad known to be harder than Lasik but I was back to work pretty comfortably in 4 days. I am so happy with the results I feel so independent doing activities without my glasses or contacts. I feel more confident in and about myself. I knew vision correction was something I wanted what I didn't know was how happy and empowered I would feel walking and driving through the world no longer burdened with my handicap. Dr. Motwani and his team our top notch and I would recommend them to anyone, that I liked (lol).

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

I'm so glad everything worked out well for you. I've noticed some people mentioning suffering with dry eyes after this procedure, is that something that happened to you?
Dr. Motwani

Great doctor great staff couldn't be happier.