Wonderful Doctor - San Diego, CA

It has been almost three months since my...

It has been almost three months since my rhinoplasty and otoplasty surgery, and I am extremely happy with the results. My nose had a small hump and I felt it was a bit long for my face. I was also born with one ear missing the antihelical fold, which made it stick up more than the other. While other doctors had wanted to operate both ears, Dr. Karam was very skilled at matching both very closely by correcting just one. Both procedures look so natural and my features are softer, which is exactly what I wanted. From the moment I met Dr. Karam at the consultation, I could see that he is very professional, caring and experienced, and I felt very confident that he could achieve the results I was looking for. He let me address the issues that I had and offered realistic solutions with a natural approach. He never suggested other procedures I did not ask for. Everyone at the clinic has been so kind and welcoming every time I have been there. I am glad to recommend Dr. Karam and his staff to every person I know.

I'm glad you're happy with your experience and results! Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon