Two Days In, And So Far So Good - San Diego, CA

I'm on day 2 of my recovery, and so far, so good....

I'm on day 2 of my recovery, and so far, so good. I thought I could use some moral support, and I've been reading accounts here for a long time, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents worth.

I've hated my nose since puberty (at 14), and now I'm 23. It was about time. I tried the whole moral superiority thing for a while where I tried to stay comfortable in my own body, and scoffed at anyone who couldn't manage to do so. But at some point, I realized that if you don't like something, you should change it, and so I did. I primarily didn't like the dorsal hump, or the general size of my nose. I'm a tiny girl--5'3", 105 lbs, and my nose just seemed to be unceremoniously plopped onto my face, so I eventually broke it to the Jewish 'rents, who, with some coaxing, were fully supportive of me. So here I am, sitting in a hotel room, drinking Ensure, and feeling pretty excited.

I'm glad your parents came around and are supporting you. Thank you for sharing! Please keep us posted on how your recovery goes!

Hey, I'm in SD as well! Do you mind sharing your Doctor's name? And please keep us updated with your recovery process. Good luck!
Thanks for sharing - what Doctor did you chose? I'm contemplating rhinoplasty in San Diego, just curious to see who you ended up using.