Falling in love - Rhinoplasty - San Diego, CA

Before coming to Dr. K i have visited a couple of...

Before coming to Dr. K i have visited a couple of other surgeons. From the moment i saw Dr. K i knew he was the "one". Falling in love and choosing the right surgeon have one criteria in common... one wants to find somebody that will understand what one wants and needs without saying too many words. That is what is true about my dr.

My first sentence was "i want a rhinoplasty"- Dr K continued my thought.. his idea of my perfect nose totally matched mine! I have to add- my perfect nose will have to be natural looking! I didn´t want to have a nose that would be the size of my thumb. Now, one month after my rhinoplasty procedure- i look and feel great! Sometimes i catch staring at myself in the mirror of the bathroom, my pocket mirror or the reflection of my sunglasses...I never thought my nose would be soo perfect!

Thank you Dr. K I would also love to add that Dr K is probably not the cheapest surgeon out there, but trust me, the result will worth it! And what is important- nobody, i repeat, nobody noticed that i had a nose job! I constantly get compliments that i look slimmer,tanner and my new hairdo looks awsome :D well, everybody has a right to have a little secret... ;)

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon