Considering Removing my Chin Implant - San Diego, CA

The first time I had a chin augmentation it ...

the first time I had a chin augmentation it wasn't symmetric. I was in pain and half of my bottom lip was numb for about 2&a half months.I waited 8 months before I had a revision. It's been 7 weeks since I had surgery. The implant still looks asymmetric and my chin looks too big. At this point I really don't know what to do!

I removed my chin implant over 2 weeks ago and I am so relieved to have it out. I could not close my mouth with it in and even with it out, I still can not close my mouth easily. mine chin implamt was also in crooked, but mine looked really bad toward the end, it was deforming my whole chin. Did you get it removed? If so, are you happy you removed it?
Yes, I finally had the chin implant removed. its been 9 days since I got it removed. I'm extremely happy! I have no pain or numbness. hope you heal soon!
Wow...so happy for you and that you have no pain or numbness. My numbness is subsiding but is still there about 50%. Still can't close my mouth easily and when I do one side of my lip is crooked and tight. I think my Dr. resuspened the mentalis muscle to tight. So it's kinda stressful to think I may have to go in for another surgury.
no name