Nose Surgery - San Diego, CA

Doctor Karim said I needed it. Was not 100 % I...

Doctor Karim said I needed it.

Was not 100 % I wanted or needed a nose job, but Dr. Karim convinced me he could fix my breathing problems and asthetic concerns. Just 2 months after the surgery, he began injecting my nose with fillers ( Not even FDA approved) to disguise imperfections and tried charging me.

1 year after the surgery I told him how disappointed I was that I couldnt breathe still. Dr. Karim told me its not a big deal, he himself had problems breathing.

All my close friends and family agree that I looked a lot better before the surgery .

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Well, I would say that breathing is pretty major. Sorry you weren't happy with your results. I'm sure it's the last thing you want to think about right now, but you might want to check out RealSelf's Revision Rhinoplasty Community. If you do ever seek out revision rhinoplasty, go with an RR specialist. Very important!

Would love to see photos if you'd consider posting before and afters. You can blur out your eyes if that'd make you more comfortable.

Thank you for posting your experience here on RealSelf.