My Surgery Experience - San Diego, CA

The outcome was that my nipples looks proportioned...

The outcome was that my nipples looks proportioned and symmetrical. I have breast fed two babies in the past and it doesnt look anything like it.

I feel like this surgery has changed my personal insecurities.

I wish I had known how well it would tuen out beforehand, I might have asked him do a breast lift too!

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for posting your review.

I am happy to hear you are loving your results!   Breast feeding can really do a number on the nipples!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I had a friend in the Navy who also enjoyed her experience with Dr.Pousti. I came to him and he was the perfect doctor to trust. He exceeded all my expectations as ar as surgery and comfortability. I would go back to him if I felt any thing else on my body needed work and I would suggest him before any one else! Dr. Pousti is the best doctor to go to for cosmetic sugery He was very reasonable with pricing. He answered all of my questions and concerns during consultation and reviewed his backgroung to reasure me of his amazing experience. He and his staff made sure I was comfortable and asked me what I had invisioned as far as nipple reduction. Every need was met. Surgery was quick about 20 minutes and recovery was about a week. (I slept through most of it) If I ever wanted to change anything else on my body I would go back to Dr.Pousti and would recommend him to everyone.