My Amazing Zerona Experience - San Diego, CA

Here it is so far, let me know if I need to change...

Here it is so far, let me know if I need to change anything: My name is Jordan and I have been using the Zerona treatment for the past six weeks. To give you the basics, I am a 31-year-old female who weighed 160 lbs (5'3") at the start of the treatment. I have been overweight for the past ten years and I decided to use a new treatment once I found Zerona on Groupon. I am confident in saying that I am more than happy with my results; three weeks into the treatment and I had lost twenty pounds! I followed a healthy diet and exercise regimen which kickstarted the treatment. During my treatment, I was worried that I was not going to lose many inches off of my waist. However, it takes some patience to really get the full results—and not a lot of it, either! To this day, I have lost three inches off of my waist and I am thrilled!

The Zerona treatment was easy to manage as well as the medication. During the treatment, I took three doses of Livdetox a day. My body adjusted to the medication and treatment very well which is why this was such an enjoyable experience. Although I am going to stick to diet and exercise due to the money involved with using the Zerona treatment, I have to say that it is 100% worth it. After reading other reviews on this site, I realize that everyone’s body is different and this is why there are ups and downs to the treatment. Check with your doctor before using just to make sure that it is the right method for you. As for me, I have no complaints—my visits to the clinic were always helpful and easy, I had no excessive discomfort during the treatment, and I got the results I wanted and more! THANK YOU, ZERONA!!!

Totally fake, c'mon now.
This is a fake review. Stock photo and only one section reviewed. Mods should remove it.
Jordan, do you have any pics to share , before and after?

I found this doctor by calling the clinic and setting up an appointment to try the Zerona treatment and he was as helpful as can be. Definite 5 stars!