Mommy Makeover: Full TT and Replace Breast Implants - San Diego, CA

I had twins about 5 months ago and they ruined my...

I had twins about 5 months ago and they ruined my tummy. my body was unacceptable to me and i wanted to fix it asap. I had my mommy makeover on 1/17/12. I am 9 days post-op. i have only seen my tummy tuck results once, i thought i would cry, because it would not meet my expectations, but i was wrong. i am thrilled with the results even in this early, "ugly stage" of healing. it is a painful procedure, but i think the pain pump was a tremendous help.

Not even a week later i was feeling better, more alert and comfortable. i had my implants replaced as well and they are looking fabulous! everyday i look at them and see them settling in more and the swelling and slight bruising going away. i felt no pain from my breast implant revision/replacement. i think because my skin was already stretched. i went from a 450cc silicone high profile implant to a 555cc in one breast and a 595cc in the other. (had some unevenness after breastfeeding). i choose to have a more natural shaped implant with fullness and width at the bottom and sides. the doctor dissected my pocket to give me the look i requested and put in a moderate classic profile silicone implant.

At this stage i am starting to get around a little more, but in some pain if i do not take a pain med for over 6 hours. i flew across the country to have my surgery, so i mostly just sleep and relax for my time out here. i have my second follow up tomorrow when i hope the drains will be removed. i am still walking hunched over to protect the insicion, i dont want to do anything that will ruin my results. i will be updating my progress as i go!