Dr. Pousti ROCKS! - San Diego, CA

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

After extensive research I chose Dr. Pousti to perform a "Mommy Makeover" (Breast life w/ implants and tummy tuck) on me. It was the BEST decision ever!!! After having full term twins my body had paid the price with a fully stretched out tummy and saggy breasts. I am now 11 months post surgery and loving my new body. My results exceeded my hopes and expectations. Now after 7 years I can wear a bikini with full confidence again, which honestly I never thought would happen. I have gotten countless compliments and feel wonderful! Dr. Pousti and his staff were phenomenal!! They took excellent care of me during the surgery, I was extremely nervous going into the surgery and the OR nurses made me feel at ease which really meant a lot to me. After the surgery Dr. Pousti called our house to check up on me and his staff made many follow up calls in the weeks following the surgery to check up on me. I always felt all my questions were answered in my follow up visits and my scars are all healing very well. Dr. Pousti was a life saver for me and I would recommend him time and time again!!!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in