Very Pleased - San Diego, CA

I was very pleased with Dr. Hilinksi's suggestions...

I was very pleased with Dr. Hilinksi's suggestions at my consultation. He suggested electrocautery for a small burst blood vessel on my upper chest, and the "shave" technique for two moles under my eye. The end results are great and I will be coming back for more mole removals in the future. The entire staff is very friendly and Dr. Hilinski seems to really care about getting the perfect result
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is very friendly and professional. He makes many follow up appointments to make sure the end result is truly good over time, which I really appreciated and never experienced in the past with other doctors removing moles (with others I got maybe one follow up a week after and that was it).

Regarding the $350 figure above, what did that pay for? Consultation/first office visit only, or everything, including consultation/first office visit+2 mole shaves+electrocautery for your small burst blood vessel?

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Did you need local anesthesia for the mole shaving procedure?

yes a few pricks of the syringe to numb the area