Mini Tummy Tuck Done Wishing Full? - San Diego, CA

I got a mini TT, lipo of hips, BA/BL 3 weeks ago...

I got a mini TT, lipo of hips, BA/BL 3 weeks ago (5/17. At my consult my PS said that although I had two large children naturally, I had no real muscle laxity at top. He said I could likely get away with just the lipo of my abdomen, but I'd likely have excess skin. He also said I could do a full TT, but that that it would it would be overkill. I chose the mini TT. Now I wish I would have done more. I am looking at possibly going back to get the top corrected. I would appreciate HONEST feedback. I'm feeling confused and concerned.

I think you look great , and I can't see any thing wrong with your upper abs , happy healing :)
I think you look great and it is great you did the mini!!
I don't think you need to have ANYTHING done for the top portion of your belly! Seriously, you look effin' awesome!
You look fab!
HUH?? WHY IS IS THUMB DOWN AS NOT NOT WORTH IT"? I THINK YOU LOOK GREAT... UR FLAT, AND LOOKING AWESOME!
I think you look amazing! Love how low your incision is!
I think you look awesome! Who was your PS, the incision is perfect. I live in Cali and I'm still researching. Thank you.
I have to say, your scar looks amazing compare to others that i have seen. Don't do the full tummy tuck. It looks unnatural and the scar is horrible. My aunt go the full one and she wishes she hadn't.... Keep up posted.
Thanks ladies & BocaBound! I appreciate you pointing that out. I forgot I did stray away from full bc of BB thing but now crave perfection ;) hopefully all will settle as I workout and swelling goes down!! Thank you ~ I appreciate it!
I understand that you woulda/shoulda/coulda gotten an improved upper abdomen if you had gone with a full. But I think you really honestly look perfect AND since you were a great candidate for a mini TT, you are able to enjoy what I personally think is the biggest benefit of all: A NATURAL LOOK. Your BB is still your own, your body looks amazing, but REAL. You just deleted that one flaw. I personally think that having that natural, cute BB is TOTALLY worth missing out on a bit of improvement in your upper abdomen. After my mini TT, my belly isn't as flat as thee full TT girls' bellies, but I LOVE how natural I look. I am thrilled to not have messed with my BB; I really think I would have regretted messing with my BB. I feel natural and feminine in a bikini. Rather than a tummy that says, "Tummy tuck!", you have a tummy that says, "Holy moly! She has kids and still looks that great?!" You have a VERY low scar. It looks fantastic. In time, it will fade and you can hide it in the teeniest bikini. I hope you decide to love your results because from what I see in pics, WOW! :)
Thank you all! It's that nagging doublt of 'woulda/shoulda/ coulda'. It's hard to see the top I'd not like the bottom but I can see it. Thanks so much for the comments ~ it makes me feel better on decision!
I think I understand why you feel the top doesn't look that great. I have a feeling I'll probably think the same when I have mine done. However, trust us ladies when we say you look fantastic. It may not seem to you that you're flat enough, but it looks really good - I'm hoping I look like you when I'm done! Plus, I would assume you're still swollen? Give it a few months. Take this with a grain of salt though as I have yet to do mine!
I'm with boca on this? What are u not happy about?
Oh my goodness, what are you confused and concerned about?? I think you look amazing!! That scar will fade and you will continue to look natural and stunning! What is it that you are not happy with?