No More Man Boobs!!! - San Diego, CA

I had been plagued my entire life with not having...

I had been plagued my entire life with not having a flat, normal looking chest like most males, and refrained from engaging in sports or recreational activities that required me to remove my shirt. As I became older, my breast became larger. I began to exercise regularly, quit drinking, and lost weight, but I still had my breast, granted somewhat smaller, but now sagging when I leaned over due to the weight loss. Feeling very apprehensive as I've never had surgery in my life, I finally decided to go the surgical route, as there was no amount of exercise or weight lifting that would correct my situation. Thus began the daunting task of trying to find the most qualified and reputable board certified surgeon out of the many who claim to be the best, but thank goodness the search was very short. I had my search narrowed down to two surgeons relatively quickly, with both reputed to be top in their fields. The first surgeons fee seemed reasonable, but after a visit to the office, I just didn't get a good vibe from the doctor, and felt like they just wanted my money, and they performed the procedure in the office, which I was not really comfortable with. Yes, it was a certified surgical suite, but still not like a real hospital setting. I finally had my appointment with my second choice (which should have been my first!) and have been ecstatic ever since!

Adding my post surgery pictures.....

I am so happy that I was able to have this surgery done by such a wonderful plastic surgeon. I am very pleased with my results, and know that the scars will look better as time goes on. Thanks again, Dr. Pousti and staff, you're the best!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti and his entire staff have been phenomenal!! Dr. Pousti, in my opinion, is the best board certified plastic surgeon ever! His credentials are impeccable (Double board certified), and just looking at all of the work he has done improving everyone's lives speaks for itself. Just look for yourself; the countless positive reviews are there for a reason. The beautiful and friendly staff that Dr. Pousti employs was icing on the cake. They are all just wonderful, and treat you like you're the only one that matters, even when the office is full of other patients (which it always is; another sign of a great doctor). If you're fortunate enough to live in the area or, have the means to fly in to town (as some patients have, because he is that good!) give Dr. Pousti a call. I'm glad I did, as I could not be happier. There was no pain, I can buy and wear clothes I avoided for years, and I can finally live life again!! Watch out beach, here I come!! (I'll add my post op photos shortly, should receive them soon).

I am so happy for you:)   I am glad you were finally able to fix this bothersome issue.  Feeling good about yourself is gold.
Thank you, I feel wonderful, and look forward to enjoying the beach and pool again!!
Soon my dear, soon:)