20 Years Old, 185 Lbs, 6'2" (Very Lean) - San Diego, CA

My motivation for this surgery was to just simply...

My motivation for this surgery was to just simply be comfortable in my own skin. I have a tall, lean, and muscular physique and still had gynecomastia from abusing work out supplements and heavily smoking marijuana from the ages of 14 to 18. I literally walked in to Dr. Pousti's office on Monday July 7th and had the surgery on July 11th. I felt like I was at home when I was in his office, very professional staff, they didn't make it weird or look at you like you had a problem considering almost everyone who works there is a female. This can be hard for males to reach out for help because most plastic surgeons that do male breast reduction surgery do female breast implants, so the office is mostly females. No need to worry with Dr. Pousti and his staff they are very considerate and willing/wanting to fix your dilemma. I forgot to mention of how professional Dr. Pousti was himself, extremely knowledgeable and did a great job on my surgery. Scars are barely visible and its only been 6 weeks post-surgery. All the tissue built up underneath my nipple is eliminated. I'm already back to normal life (working out, going to the beach, etc.) and not worrying about what shirt I'm wearing or if it is visible to see my puffy nipples are visible.

Post surgery. I wore a vest for 4 weeks and kept the area somewhat dry. I received a phone call every day for the first week to see how I was doing, which i appreciated. He will require to see you after surgery several times just so he can ensure that everything is healing properly and that you are happy with the result. All the post-surgery appointments are free, so you can see him at no cost if there are any complications. The surgery is definitely worth the money if you are trying to change your life for the better and get rid of your self-conscience thoughts that can consume you everyday.
Hi. Thank you SO much for sharing your experience; I know you are a busy gentleman… Your review will be helpful to other men considering improving similar surgery. Have a great day knowing that you have done a good deed; I look forward to seeing you back in the office.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon