Great Doctor with Proven Results - San Diego, CA

I did a lot of online research prior to choosing...

I did a lot of online research prior to choosing Dr. Pousti and I absolutely made the right choice. He is amazing. Did you know that you don’t need to be a doctor to perform lipo? I learned it the hard way. Dr. Pousti’s office is located in the professional medical building in La Mesa and he has his board certification on the wall, so right away you can see that he is a real medical doctor and not just one of Physician Assistants or Nurses who learned the skill and bought expensive equipment. His staff (especially Vanessa and Helen) were very friendly and attentive and I didn’t have to wait more than 5 minutes before I was seen.

I didn’t really know what to expect and was nervous. Dr. Pousti was professional and polite, and took the time to answer all of my questions. He explained to me the options I had and made recommendations as to what would work best for my body and the areas I wanted changed. I didn’t feel like he was simply trying to get me to spend money, he seemed genuinely concerned about getting me the results I wanted.

On the day of the surgery, right before my procedure, he took the time to talk to me and calm me down which put me at ease and made the experience better. After my surgery, his staff called me every day to check on me and my healing process and when I started running a fever and developed swelling, he made time to see me that day. Dr. Poust’s staff are great at follow-up. They don’t just forget about you as soon as the procedure is over, they continued calling and checking up on me and my progress for three months after my procedure.

My procedure turned out to be a complete success. I absolutely love my new and improved thighs and I definitely recommend Dr. Pousti. Don’t go to some place that might be cheaper, you won’t get the same quality of service and care.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon