Saline Lip Implants Clinical Trial - Thanks Doc, I Love my Lips!!! - San Diego, CA

I got implants done on the basis that it was a...

I got implants done on the basis that it was a clinical study, so they were at no cost.

Procedure was a little scary at first, I felt pressure of lip implants being inserted, which was normal. After the procedure my lips were blown up! I looked like The Nutty professor when he inflates. I was taking arnica to lessen swelling , but it was not helping. The swelling lasted for about 2 weeks,I'm glad it was winter so, wearing a scarf around my mouth wasn't too crazy of an idea.

Overall, it was worth it!, I love my lips they are fuller than they were before, they don't look fake (the doc made the lower bigger than the top) and they feel like they are part of my body (It doesn't feel awkward to have the saline implants in my lips.)

Can you post a recent pic with you smiling an not smiling?
Wow..that looks amazing!! I can't wait for a great procedure that last longer than 6 months.
I would like a saline lip implant like the ones done in Europe and the Dr in Seattle.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Harvard Medical School graduate. Highly experienced in lip augmentation. Dr.H chose the perfect size of saline implants to balance out my features.