Restylane - San Diego, CA

Upon calling Laura scheduled me in as soon as...

Upon calling Laura scheduled me in as soon as possible since I was going out of town soon and wanted the procedure done before leaving. Once at the office my experience was great and virtually painless. All my questions and concerns were answered I could notice the difference but it wasn't too dramatic. I love the outcome and the staff is great.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

It was the best price, great staff, very friendly, comfortable environment, and I loved the end results. Upon researching lip augmentation I was looking for someone with experience, affordable, with good reviews. I came up on Dr Kolstad while researching and he fit all of the criteria. Laura made sure to do follow up calls and Dr Kolstad even gave me prescription to help with the swelling. I would definitely come back for the procedure again.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Lip Augmentation community.