Nightmare - San Diego, CA

Worst experience of my life with little results. 7...

Worst experience of my life with little results. 7 months later i still experience some pain and swelling. i would NEVER recommend this to anyone. little post op care. i finally saw a dr 3months after surgery after 3 appts of complaining about the pain and swelling. sstiches behind my left ear are still swollen and itch. should have done my homework. LSL has a history of problems.

For anyone considering this surgery, you might want to see this forum listed here on realself: http://www.realself.com/forum/lifestyle-lift-investigation-video Very informative, honest and eyeopening. And remember, no JACHO, no one oversees these people (independent LSL offices) because they really do not have "surgical suites". I don't know how they get away with it, but they do. Be proactive and do your research. It is not enough to look up the doctors credentials. You have to research this particular lift/surgery. Best, Chrystal.
While I find the information provided informative what I don't understand is that the name of your Dr is not provided so how could one avoid him and no pictures either. It would be so much more helpful to the community of both were provided. I had LSL 3 months ago and while I am not totally happy or unhappy, I am seeing changes I don't like and my surgeon is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon, I have posted regular updates and pictures so anyone can see and either agree or disagree and judge for themselves whether to do this and/or chose my surgeon. I am hopeful you can take my request into consideration and provide more information. Thank you and have a great day.
it has been a year and i am still experiencing some discomfort and daily swelling although it is minimal. i don't have any pictures because this experience was so traumatizing that it took months to get over it.mostly the procedure. for months, i was in a state of shock and dismay so pictures were the last thing on my mind and since the procedure had already been done there seemed no point in it. through this experience i have earned that people are going to do what they have decided to do and even the most sincere rational advice will not stop them. posting pictures for others to judge will most likely lead to "well, i'll be different." i much prefer to talk to people face to face and tell them of my experience which i have been doing. if you are not happy do what i did, get a consultation from another plastic surgeon and see what his opinion is regarding the quality of the surgery. my results are minimal but at least i am not disfigured as others are, so i am taking this as a learning experience. i'm sure your thoroughness and informative information have helped a lot of women so keep up your great work and good luck to you. it sounds like your experience was far more positive than mine.

There was nothing lower!