Lasik Saved my Job - San Diego, CA

I have been dependent on glasses or contacts to...

I have been dependent on glasses or contacts to see as I suffered from an astigmatism for 20 years. As a television sports reporter, my job is to SEE the action. Whether it's a homerun, a touchdown or the scoreboard, it seemed like the further away those things were, the more difficult it became for me to decipher the details of the moment.

Lasik corrected my vision and gave me the freedom see just about anything, no matter the distance. No more squinting, messing with contacts in bad weather conditions or worrying how often my vision would change. I go to bed reading a book and wake up seeing the alarm clock, plus I watch sports with clarity in between.

Forever grateful for the freedom to see- Jenny Cavnar- Channel 4 San Diego

San Diego Ophthalmologist

From start to finish, my care under Dr. F and staff was professional, friendly, comfortable, accessible and like a "spa experience." I have never felt so taken care of in a doctor's care and I would recommend to anyone that wants the freedom to see.

Love your second photo! It looks like it could be in a magazine. I too have a slight astigmatism. Cute glasses, by the way, but I can see how wearing them could get in the way of work.
i have sight of -11 for both eyes.can i go for Lasik.
Great story Jenny. You were already a beautiful woman before Lasik but now you're downright gorgeous! It's stories like yours that make me want to take the plunge.