Wish I Did It Sooner! - San Diego, CA

For years I was so embarrassed about my labia...

For years I was so embarrassed about my labia minora because they were large and you could see them sticking out of my body, even with my legs closed. I never spoke to anyone about it until I learned it was a common issue that could be fixed! A good friend recommended Dr. Pousti. From day one, all of his staff made me feel very comfortable, both in his office and @ the surgical center. It has been a totally positive experience. I never had any type of surgery before this. The nurses were totally amazing the day of the procedure. They made me feel so safe and comfortable. And it was so quick! I got to the surgical center @ 10:30 a.m. and was home on my couch by 3:00 p.m. There was absolutely no pain at all for the first few hours after being home. It wasn't until late that night/ early the next morning that I needed a pain killer. In fact I only took the pain killers every few hours the day after surgery. Then I mainly needed them when I went to bed for the next couple days. It has only been a week and I am back to work and feel great! Recovery was a total breeze. Just a few days of bed/couch rest. Dr. Pousti makes you feel so good about yourself. He is a very nice man and a real charmer. And.... I can already tell that my results are exactly what I wanted. I never realized what an effect this "issue" had on my self esteem until I did something about it. I honestly feel so good about myself knowing that this one part of my body, the most intimate part of my body, no longer makes me feel embarrassed or ashamed. My friends have told me they can see a difference in me already... That I'm "glowing." I am 43 and I just wish I did this for myself when I was 23!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti and his staff are wonderful. They made me feel totally comfortable, especially given the nature of my surgery. One of his nursed called me everyday for a week after the surgery. The nurses at the surgical center are angels! One even held my hand as The anesthesia took affect for my surgery.

How wonderful - thank you for sharing your story!! You know, it's funny how common this really is..isn't it. I know when I had it done (16 years or so ago) I thought I was one of the very few people... have you ever seen the file "The Perfect Vagina" That really sheds light on this topic.