Yesss

I came into Dr. Kolstad's office a few weeks back...

I came into Dr. Kolstad's office a few weeks back after seeing tons of my female friends get injections over the years. For a few years I resisted, until one day I decided that I, too, would love to zap my happy lines (parentheses lines, haha) and maybe even fluff my naturally full, but flat and lined lips.

He and his staff were very accommodating, friendly, and prompt in returning my calls and emails. Not only were his before and after photos highly convincing, but he zeroed in on my concerns, expressing an interest in helping me achieve my desired aesthetic without messing with my natural face.

The procedure went well, and though I'm still freshly bruised, my lips are already looking AMAZING! They are a bit puffier, and less of my gum shows when I smile. My whole lower face looks refreshed and supple, and my premature smile lines are almost entirely diminished.

Not only that, but he didn't even use my full syringe! He had about a quarter of it leftover, so we can add it in later if I decide I want more; otherwise, we can save it for later when it wears off eventually.

Wow sounds like you had a great experience, and so awesome that you have some filler left over!  I don't get how that works, they just store your syringe somewhere and you can come have it injected whenever you like?

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon