Erasing Sun Damage - San Diego, CA

When I grew up in Southern California we didn't...

When I grew up in Southern California we didn't have SPF higher than 4 and we didn't know about how damaging the sun was, especially to fair-skinned blondes like myself. Now that I'm in my 50s I went to a cosmetic dermatologist to fix my brown spots and sun damage. I have received a couple IPL treatments on my face, arms, neck, chest, shoulders and arms and I am so happy with the results. The procedure is slightly painful as sometimes it feels like a little electrical shock, but it's over quickly. My doctor also used the Alexandrite laser for the brown spots. The brown spots took a couple weeks to go away, but the IPL was just red for a couple hours. I'm going to go back for more treatments but already my skin looks 70% better and people notice I look better but they can't really tell why. I will definitely be going back!
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Fabi (GBKderm) is a great cosmetic dermatologist. She explained how the laser works (as an engineer I always want to know the how) and is an awesome doctor. I have also received Botox, Ulthera and a Juvaderm treatment from her. She is skilled, knowledgeable, fun and listens well. She is also a perfect advertisement for non-surgical procedures as she uses them herself and she is gorgeous. I actually enjoy going into the office for procedures and I feel that she truly cares about me, what I am looking for and how I look. Her staff always follows up and they are very professional and accommodating. I also appreciate that she is always researching and learning the latest techniques and methods. I feel safe and comfortable around Dr. Fabi.