Great Experience with Exilis! - San Diego, CA

I had my abdomen done because I have always been...

I had my abdomen done because I have always been self-conscious about it and do not want to have surgery. I heard about Exilis and it had a lot of great reviews so I decided I would try this out as I have been wanting to do something about my stomach for awhile.

The process was extremely easy. First I had a consultation and the nurse answered all of the questions I had. I do agree that the heat can get uncomfortable but not unbearable. I am pretty pain tolerant anyways and any procedures that work usually have a little pain involved. My technician was very nice and supportive during the experience. After the first treatment I did notice a little bit of difference, I noticed my jeans were a little less snug (tried on the tight ones) and was really looking forward to the rest.

It has been about a month since my 4 treatments and I have lost almost three inches! My pants are loose now and I was able to buy a size smaller. I am going back in to get my final photos so I will definitely post them soon! I am definitely considering getting my thighs done as well but will have to save up a little.

I think it is odd that every review from San Diego that is positive is from Revive Salon and Spa...This site should be used as intended and not as a source of advertisement.
Thank you for your post. I'm very much interested in trying the Exilis, and am currently checking out locations to do my abs. Any before/after pictures you can share would be greatly appreciated. Happy to hear you had great results.
Revive Salon and Spa

I regularly go to this medical spa for Botox and Juvederm and their nurses are great. I also looked into pricing for this service to see where I could find the best price and Revive by far had the best prices available for this service. Everywhere else was much more.