Mr. Laser God - San Diego, CA

First of all, I am such a chicken when it comes to...

First of all, I am such a chicken when it comes to surgeries, needles, and other things that cut your skin, make you bleed, or artificial bodies and enhancements that can be implanted into your body, so I was always looking for alternatives.

Second. It does work if you let the doctor work the magic! I mean it ladies - no whining that it hurts. Beauty is pain! If you want to look great, you have to suffer a little (at least the amount of pain that is, believe me, less than post surgery.) I’ve always asked for MAX and aggressive treatments as a result, I do look 10-12 years younger, plus my accidents’ scars (that unfortunately all were landing on my face) practically gone.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

The guy is practically a genius! I call him Laser God. I have had his laser treatments on and off for almost 10 years and I can say I would go only to him with problems like deep wrinkles, surgical or accidental scars, pigmentation, and sagging skin. Mr. Laser God is one of the Laser Pioneer in the country and it makes him the ultimate opinion doctor when it comes to alternatives to standard plastic surgeries procedures.

Really? This laser has only been around 3 or 4 years.
What are u talking about? Fraxel has been around since 2004
Since you wanted the "MAX and aggressive treatment", I assumed from your post that you had the Fraxel re:pair which received FDA approval in July 2008. Nonetheless, I am glad you had good results.

Hi Elena,

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you were so happy with the results. Did you have it done on your face, and how long had you been thinking about it? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures if you have any to share.

Thanks,

-Britt

Yes It was done on my face and eyes. Had 5 sessions done with 5 week break between. Last one was very aggressive as it suppose to be. But results were outstanding!