Exilis is Very Worth It - San Diego, CA

I just completed 4 treatments of the exilis body...

I just completed 4 treatments of the exilis body contouring and skin tightening on my stomach and back/side of thighs. It was hot, but very tolerable. After two kids I had a little bit of fat that I wanted to get rid of. I lost 1.5 inches on my stomach and roughly the same on my thighs.

I can visually see the difference and there is also less cellulite, which they did not mention initially, but I am very pleased with that. I am planning to do skin tightening on my cheeks next. Be sure to drink lots of water before and after. I brought in a water bottle for during my treatments as well.

Rachel & Mary at Revive Salon and Spa

The nurses and medical spa staff at Revive were very professional and thorough. I felt very comfortable and did not feel rushed during my consultation or treatments.

I was told i am the perfect candidate for this. I am fit, 5'8" 124lbs and am a marathoner. I have pockets of fat I wanted lessened on my thighs and above my knees. I drank water like a camel. I did not lose one centimeter. It was quite hot and they kept increasing the intensity because the lack of results. Complete waste of money.