Don't Know What To Think - San Diego, CA

I had Exilis done to tighten my jowls and some...

I had Exilis done to tighten my jowls and some loose skin on my neck. 12 minutes on each side is "standard" per the tech, which seemed ridiculously little time. It was not at all uncomfortable or painful. But the honest truth is that I saw/see no difference whatsoever.

I feel this is a classic situation of wishful thinking . Apparently, 6 weeks are needed to see "full" results, and 3 more treatments (4 total). I could get a package for $700 for the 4 treatments (this includes what I've already spent) but I'm skeptical this really works, or at least, to the degree I would like it to. I just can't see how that little bit of heat and this radio frequency technology @ 12 minutes a session is going to make much of an impact.

Am thinking I'll pocket the $700 and start saving up for a mid or lower face lift, with real and lasting results. Would love any feedback...thanks!

Hi there, For those of you who were curious to...

Hi there,
For those of you who were curious to know if I saw any change after several weeks...not a thing! I am not going to invest anymore for Exilis.l I haven't tried it enough to say what it does or doesn't do, but for the money that I'd have to pay to see (possibly) any results, I'd rather put toward a surgery where I know I'm going to have results. My stance is that Exilis is for people who do not want to do anything surgically, even though they're paying as much as if they were doing something surgically, only their results are far more subtle and not as long-lasting. That combination is just not for me...but more power to those who want to do Exilis.
Re:Vive Spa, Exilis Tech

I didn't deal with a doctor, just the Exilis tech and a nurse who checked in with us. They were just fine. I asked the tech some hard questions about Exilis, so understandably, she could not answer them all.