$2300 Down the Drain - San Diego, CA

A friend told me she'd heard of Exilis, we both...

A friend told me she'd heard of Exilis, we both have been complaining about our tummies. I watched the clip from Kathy Lee Gifford, and decided to go for it. The fact that is was non-invasion sold me, I was not ready to go for for lipo or surgery. Although the initial price of $350 per section, plus $99 each additional, sounded reasonable, by the time my upper and lower abs, plus flanks, plus the skin tightening was added up, the 4 treatments came to $2300. Whew.

The treatment itself was tolerable, hot, but tolerable. As directed, I drank tons of water, and did aerobic exercises to help sweat it out as well. The bottom line, no difference AT ALL in my measurements.

I didn't have any luck with Exilis, either. I had it on my neck, upper thighs, and inner arms. I noticed nothing after four or five treatments. I have since discovered Reaction, by Viora (or, vice-versa!), and it is a much more powerful machine and gives results. I have had three treatments on the inner arm, and it has been several months since I have been back, and they still look much improved. I had at least four treatments of Exilis in this area, without results. I am anxious to have more Viora treatments, but the doctor has merged two offices now, and he doesn't have enough space for all of his procedures, so they are always booked.
where in san diego did you get the procedure done?
Revive Spa and Salon in Mission Valley.
Did you do a series or just one?
I did 4 sessions.