Very Satisfied That I Chose the Right Surgeon and He Exceeded my Expectations - San Diego, CA

I am a return client of Dr. Hilinski because he...

I am a return client of Dr. Hilinski because he does the best work, has very accomodating prices, and most importantly he genuinely cares about his patients. I did my first operation(earlobe reduction) with him a few years ago and I was very nervous since the margin of error was very small and if too much was reduced it would be impossible to go back. Thankfully he not only made them the perfect size but they were very symmetrical as well, I was very happy. Now this year I had an otoplasty(ear pinning) done since there was some asymmetry that I was born with. He did a great job on the first surgery but cartilage movement is unpredictable, and I needed a few minor follow up revisions which he did now they look great and I am very happy. He not only acknowledged I needed the revisions, but he did them at no extra charge. Any other surgeon would have brushed aside further revisions or would have charged for extra operations. Dr. Hilinski genuinely cares about his patients and is the best person to go to for facial plastic surgery in san diego.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hilinski does the best work, has very accomodating prices, and most importantly he genuinely cares about his patients.