awesome experience with Dr Pousti a-z - San Diego, CA

From the first time I walked into Dr. Pousti's...

From the first time I walked into Dr. Pousti's office until my current recovery, I have had an awesome experience.

I am 53 yrs young and Menopause wore me down in many ways. One being, I gained 30 pounds and it seemed all of it was on my chest! So, I lost the 30 pounds and my chest size, basically, stayed the same:(! I had been contemplating a Breast Reduction for 3-4 years and realized after losing the weight that I really needed to have a consultation with Dr. Pousti. I was referred to him by a Flight Attendant friend of mine. She raved about what a great job he did for her (breast reduction) and told me I had to go to him.I have trained in TaeKwon-Do for 17 years and have a full time job as a Flight Attendant.So, as a very active person working full time and raising 3 kids, my 32H bra size was REALLY BOTHERING ME!!!

Well, I could cry right now because I am so happy!! Dr. Pousti has changed my life!!! I am still recovering from my September 20th surgery, but I am already thinking about all the ways this will change my life. No more back pain, neck pain and hands going numb, my clothes will fit better and I will actually be able to go to a regular store and buy a BATHING SUIT TOP!! Yea!! I told my GrandMaster of TaeKwon-Do, I will jump higher, spin faster and fly farther!!! Every one in my family and all my friends know how miserable I have been.I am so happy! Dr. Pousti and his staff have been so supportive throughout my whole experience. They have been there every step of the way!! I want to thank them for helping me with all the insurance and recovery paperwork, also! Everything has gone smoothly without a hitch! I wish I had done this sooner. Dr. Pousti was right!!! Thank you soooo much for everything!!

Ladies, You know how this website is titled Real...

Ladies,
You know how this website is titled Real Self?...Now I feel my real self is a reality in progress!!! This is how I have always felt. Somehow, mother nature took my body in a different direction than I expected....or just different than how I feel on the INSIDE! For those of you who struggle with this, I know you know what I mean!!!!! Only you know how it feels to look one way on the outside and know that your REAL SELF is hidden there underneath. Well, now I know I'm still here. Just needed some help:) So, that help came to me in my Dr., who believes in making our "true selves" a reality. I really am so grateful for Dr. Pousti! He seems to "GET" what we are trying to do.....FIND OUR REAL SELVES AGAIN!! This is serious, life changing stuff. Dr. Pousti understands this and I am so grateful to have fallen into his hands!!! Good luck on your journey towards making your "real self" a reality!! Keep me posted on your progress!!

Today was a great day! I got to see my new breasts...

Today was a great day! I got to see my new breasts for the first time. Dr. Pousti outdid himself!!! Wow, what a great job! I told him before the surgery that if I had a choice between keeping larger breasts that are on the softer side, or smaller, but more firm and "perky", I would choose perky....and he delivered!!! Wow! Before my surgery, He gave me 2 opportunities to see other patients in his office that had the same proceedure that I was going to have. This brought me great comfort to see actual people that had just done what I was going to do. Today, I showed 2 of his new patients the results of my surgery after 2 weeks. They thought Dr. Pousti did a great job and I think it helped them relax a little about their own surgeries. I hope!! Tomorrow I hope to post the pictures of my 2 week results. I can envision so many possible things in my life because of this and I can't thank Dr. Pousti enough. Also, two of the women in his office have helped me through the process immensely, Daisy and Veronica. They are the most beautiful people inside and out. They have followed my progress from the beginning and I can tell they are truly happy for me and have addressed my every concern from day one!! So, Hopefully I will be able to post some new pics tomorrow!!! Good luck to all of you that have an upcoming procedure. If you want to talk to me by phone, call Dr. Pousti's office at 1-619-466-8851. They will direct you to me. Talk soon!:)

Today I went in for my 3 week check up. Things are...

Today I went in for my 3 week check up. Things are going really well!! Wow! They are so much smaller. I think I am a 32D now. I know the 32 part is right, but I am still swollen. Much better than an "H" !!! It's amazing what a difference a great Dr. and 3 weeks can make! Best to all of you who are going through the same!:) I will add my 3 week pics to the ones above.

Today I had my 5 week apt. Things are healing well...

Today I had my 5 week apt. Things are healing well. I still am waiting for the larger scabs to heal and fall off. Dr. Pousti removed a few stitches and I definitely feel better! Also, I don't need to wear the surgical bra any more. Cindy, from the office said Target has a really nice comfortable bra made by Champion called a C-9 for $16.99. I went down there today and bought one. I am wearing it now!!. I cannot believe I bought a medium and it actually fits me! This is a whole new world! I think I am a D, but when things heal better, I am going down to Nordstroms for a "fitting" to see what my true size is. It's all so exciting! I will post new pics when I get them:))

Just had my 2 month apt with Dr. Pousti. Can't...

Just had my 2 month apt with Dr. Pousti. Can't believe how time flies! Just have a couple spots to fully heal.I returned to work. Did 17 days straight. I am so comfortable in my uniform and no pain at all. Making up for lost time. I took my daughter Dani in with me to my appointment. She was telling the doctor and girls how she goes to Zumba classes every day, so they put some music on and she danced for them!! My little angel:)
So glad I had the surgery. Wish I had done it a long time ago!

Breast Reduction....11 months

Wow! Every day this summer I want to thank Dr. Pousti for doing a great job on my Breast Reduction. This is the first summer I have been able to buy a bathing suit that fits!! From "H" to "DD". My life is sooo much more comfortable!! Thank you Dr. Pousti!!!:)))
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I give Dr Pousti and his staff 6 stars!!! I was referred by a friend.

Yay! You look great and how exciting to enjoy the summer with lovely perky boobies!! :)
So happy to hear that you are as over the moon as I am! BR was the best choice I could have ever made.... I too am very comfortable and satisfied with my results. I can't believe it is almost a year. This year has flown by for sure... unlike the time waiting for surgery which just dragged by so slowly! Hope all is well in your world! :-)
congratulations!!!
I had my 5 week visit to Dr. Pousti. Will attempt to post pics:) I'm so happy
You look and sound great! I had my surgery on September 19th so we are surgery week buddies and did not know it - I am also doing very well and I only wish I had done this sooner, but no regrets.....glad to have it now!!! Feels like a new jump start to the "real" me for sure! Happy continued healing to you!
How is your healing going?
I was so happy to see your update....I think you and your daughter look fantastic!!! Bring on the music and the Zumba...i will dance too!!! I am happy to say that I am doing well and healing better than I expected. Had some "other" issues and still having some computer issues that kept me from getting on line very much to write but I tried to read and keep up with my buddies activities here on the forum! I am super happy to have had this surgery and can't change the fact that I did not do it sooner but I certainly can appreciate the increased quality of life it has given me! The future is full of sunshine!
Yes! The future is full of sunshine!! Congratulations to you!
5 weeks and I just took my first shower today! Awesome! It felt soooo good!:)
So happy that you are recovering so well please pot picks. I am going soon and I wait for the updated pictures. Thank you for posting hearing success stories is encouraging!
Looking great and I love the smiley face under your boob in the before pic! Very funny.
Love the picture in progress - one done, one left to do. What a great perspective!
This looks like amazing work! Wish I lived in that area. I am going to need big help on the insurance front!
Dr. Pousti's office will help you with that. Where do you live?
Just be careful and listen to your Dr. I have the same concern. I am a flight attendant and my job can be very physically demanding. I know I can work around it though. I am at 2 weeks now and there is NO WAY I could return now to work. I need 2 more weeks for sure. Sounds like you will have no problems with the demands of your work. Good luck!!!
That's great news Lorin! How wonderful that you could talk to some actual "afters" from the same surgeon. Glad to hear you're doing well.
I hope your unveiling went well!
Amazing photos Lorin! Looking great!!!!!
Awesome....very happy for you!!!!
You are just the person i want to talk to!:) I am having a breast reduction on 19 Nov and hoping to go from 34 HH to a D cup. I have 2 weeks leave and am worried about recovery. How long before i can go back to work and lift containers,open and close doors etc etc? Your results are amazing by the way.
Here are some new pics. I had a hard time figuring out how to get them here. Any way, this has been an incredible journey so far. I feel I am in good hands, and that has enabled me to relax and just go with the flow. Tomorrow, October 4th, is exactly 2 weeks. Dr. Pousti will be removing the gauze packing and I will be able to see the results!!! Can't wait!
Thursday, October 4th, tomorrow, I will have all the gauze packing removed and see them for the first time!!! Can't wait! I know I will be much more comfortable and be able to sleep better!!
Congratulations! Glad you are doing so well and are so incredibly happy!