Breast Lift with Implants - Couldn't Have Selected a Better Doctor - San Diego, CA

I have been beyond thrilled with my procedure and...

I have been beyond thrilled with my procedure and experience. I have never had plastic surgery before, so I was excited but also apprehensive about the breast surgery. The procedure took 2.5 hours, lift and 440cc implants. The staff at the office and the hospital were extremely nice, went above and beyond the standards of customer service delivery. I had to have drains for a few days, but really wasn't' bad at all. Post surgery days 1 and 2 were a bit tough, but by day 3 I was feeling a lot better. Dr. Pousti called the evening of the surgery to personally check on me (his staff had already called as well), which I thought was extremely thoughtful and really was above and beyond "bedside manner." Dr. Pousti's staff continued to call each day to see how I was feeling and if I had any questions. The experience pre and post surgery exceeded my expectations 10 fold.

10 week post op pics

9 month update

9 month update

I can't believe how each month goes by and I love my breasts more and more. I look forward to my progress updates with Dr. Pousti as he is so great and personable, and his entire staff always remembers me. It's such a great feeling walking in there. I couldn't be more happy with my augmentation. Dr. Pousti is absolutely, hands down, a world class plastic surgeon and friend!

Thanks again

More 9 month pics

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

This was my first ever cosmetic procedure. I have fluctuated in weight over the years and due to that, my breasts became fairly saggy and lifeless. As a fairly self conscious person, I have never felt so at home and comfortable as I did by Dr. Pousti and his staff. I was beyond happy with every aspect of the procedure, from the initial consultation through all my post op visits. I am 5 weeks post surgery and so thrilled with the results thus far. Dr. Pousti took a lot of time to understand exactly what I was looking for and ensured he knew all my wants/dislikes before my surgery. Although he does a lot of surgeries, he seemed to genuinely care about delivering the best results possible for my specific needs. The day of the surgery even the nurses were prepped by Dr Pousti on what I wanted and reiterated those desires to me right before the surgery so that everyone was on the same page. I wanted the natural look and although I had intended on going with 350cc, Dr. Pousti suggested slightly larger to get the look I was hoping for, and he was 100% right. He knew exactly what I was striving for and what size I needed to get there even more than myself. I would recommend Dr Pousti time and time again without question. He was amazing!

Thanks for the update.  You look so high and tight!  Defying gravity...No sagging...lucky! Did you go with High profile?
I did go a little higher (but there wasn't much there at all to begin with), they're still expected to drop quite a bit more. I was a gym rat before (just getting back into the weights again) and my chest muscles (although the implants went under the muscle) were also built up. Thank you. I have another follow up in February, so more to come then. Your pictures look great as well. It is honestly one of the best choices I have made.
Hi....jw if you had dropped any, from your pics at 5wks it doesn't appear that you have dropped at all. Just an observation, hope all is healing well!!

Congratulations! The contrast between your before and after photos are amazing. You really look great. We'd love to see a 2 month post op photo now that you've probably dropped and fluffed a bit more. Hoping you had someone helping you the first few rough days of your recovery. Let us know if you have been bra and swim suit shopping yet!