The Clock is Ticking - San Diego, CA

Four days to go, to brand new boobies! I've been...

Four days to go, to brand new boobies! I've been through two consults -- initial and pre-op -- with Dr. Pousti, and I'm getting really excited (and a little nervous) as the big day draws near. I felt that he spent real time to go into lot of detail with me and answered all of my questions.

While there, I had the opportunity to meet, and examine up close, several patients that had had similar procedures. The results all of these women were enjoying more than reassured me that I was making the right choice.

During the final pre-op consultation, Dr. Pousti took great care to reassure me and double check what results I can realistically expect. I felt really cared for :-)

1 week post op

Cant believe this is my result within a week.

hi again ladies

Just FYI , I am 5'4 100 lbs and used to be 32B.
I think I got 475 cc silicone gel . At the moment im measured 32 D. I am still swollen but hopefully itll stay this way or maybe itll drop a lil bit . We'll see!!!

love my New Boobies

Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to update you all about my post op. Check out how my 10 days post op looks like. For my own opinion I think it Fantastic!!
I will post another pic when I am laying on my back.

laying on my back

Check out how it looks when im on my back.

day 10

I love how I look now!!!

Boobies before my BA

This is how my boobs look before I got my BA.

bebe top

Love it!

11 days post op.

Here's how my girls look like with out anything on it.

1 month post op

Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to update all of the gorgeous ladies out there. Its been a month post op now. I feel so great and I think my boobies looks amazing. I really thank Dr. Pousti and stuff for taking care of me.
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

3 months post op

Hey sexy ladies,
I Just wanted to updated everyone about my boobie journey. Well, It's my 3 months and 12 days post op. I feel really good and I love my girls so much. My friend's and families especially my bf love's how my boobs turned out. And for the scars? I don't have any problems about it. Doctor Pousti recommended these scar treatment gel and it works really well. You barely see my scars in my pic.
Well, ladies I am so happy and I feel really good about my self. Thank you Doctor Pousti for making this happen. You're the Best!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I am having my BA with Dr Pousti on Nov 22!!! :) so excited :) My pre op is monday :)
             they are beautiful! perfect boobies!
I must have the worst eye sight I can't seem to read the name right of scar treatment :/ what's the name bio what? Lol sorry.
They look great. Congrats!
Nice! I have 2 weeks left I can't wait
Happy 1 month boobday!
Thank u Jenny!
Nice!!!!
What profile and incision sight? Small D or full?
I have moderate profile plus. Under the nipples. And I think im full d
Nice! No need to wear a bra anymore!
I love your results you look great!
Thank you Kristy!
Also do you have any before pictures?
Hey Gbaby, thank you!! Ill post my before pic in a sec.
Wow. I think I might need to put your picture on my "wish boobs" list. For real. That's exactly the look I'm going for. Do you mind posting a picture in a bikini top or maybe nude if you're comfortable. Strange request, I know, but it would really help me and I could showmy surgeon. Also what profile and incision sight did you get? Are you a small D or full?
Beautiful! I love your new boobies :)
Thank u dear. Are u getting ur done next month?
Oh yes on the 16th I absolutely can't wait :D
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for u dear. You're gonna look so great dear. How many cc's are u getting?
Very good question!!! I don't even know lol. Maybe a little smaller then you ;). How after 1 week in a half?
How are you feeling*
I went to VS and I measured 32 b. I think my boobies looks so big coz its still swollen and im petite. But honestly, im having a boobie greed. I want my boobs to stay like this. I know its gonna go down but well see.
I meant 32 d
             you look way bigger than 475cc! they are beautiful! perfect! so big and round! mega cleavage!