The Clock is Ticking - San Diego, CA

Four days to go, to brand new boobies! I've been...

Four days to go, to brand new boobies! I've been through two consults -- initial and pre-op -- with Dr. Pousti, and I'm getting really excited (and a little nervous) as the big day draws near. I felt that he spent real time to go into lot of detail with me and answered all of my questions.

While there, I had the opportunity to meet, and examine up close, several patients that had had similar procedures. The results all of these women were enjoying more than reassured me that I was making the right choice.

During the final pre-op consultation, Dr. Pousti took great care to reassure me and double check what results I can realistically expect. I felt really cared for :-)

1 week post op

Cant believe this is my result within a week.

hi again ladies

Just FYI , I am 5'4 100 lbs and used to be 32B.
I think I got 475 cc silicone gel . At the moment im measured 32 D. I am still swollen but hopefully itll stay this way or maybe itll drop a lil bit . We'll see!!!

love my New Boobies

Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to update you all about my post op. Check out how my 10 days post op looks like. For my own opinion I think it Fantastic!!
I will post another pic when I am laying on my back.

laying on my back

Check out how it looks when im on my back.

day 10

I love how I look now!!!

Boobies before my BA

This is how my boobs look before I got my BA.

bebe top

Love it!

11 days post op.

Here's how my girls look like with out anything on it.

1 month post op

Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to update all of the gorgeous ladies out there. Its been a month post op now. I feel so great and I think my boobies looks amazing. I really thank Dr. Pousti and stuff for taking care of me.
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

3 months post op

Hey sexy ladies,
I Just wanted to updated everyone about my boobie journey. Well, It's my 3 months and 12 days post op. I feel really good and I love my girls so much. My friend's and families especially my bf love's how my boobs turned out. And for the scars? I don't have any problems about it. Doctor Pousti recommended these scar treatment gel and it works really well. You barely see my scars in my pic.
Well, ladies I am so happy and I feel really good about my self. Thank you Doctor Pousti for making this happen. You're the Best!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon