The Clock is Ticking - San Diego, CA

Four days to go, to brand new boobies! I've been...

Four days to go, to brand new boobies! I've been through two consults -- initial and pre-op -- with Dr. Pousti, and I'm getting really excited (and a little nervous) as the big day draws near. I felt that he spent real time to go into lot of detail with me and answered all of my questions.

While there, I had the opportunity to meet, and examine up close, several patients that had had similar procedures. The results all of these women were enjoying more than reassured me that I was making the right choice.

During the final pre-op consultation, Dr. Pousti took great care to reassure me and double check what results I can realistically expect. I felt really cared for :-)

Hello BethH - the surgery went really well. Thank you so much for the support. I am very active in 4 days after my surgery. Dr.P is one of the greatest PS ever . I am so happy and comfortable after my surgery in 5 days ago. Today is my first post op visit and we'll see how my 2 girls look. I think the're amazing already. I love Dr. Pousti and the staff for taking care of me. I highly recommended Dr. POUSTI WITH ANY PLASTUC SURGERY YOU WANT TO HAVE!!!

Hope your surgery went well today! Glad you have found RealSelf so we can support you during your recovery. Don't forget to take a laxative to offset the constipating side effect of the pain meds. Looking forward to your update. Happy healing!

1 week post op

Cant believe this is my result within a week.

they look amazing, silicone or saline?
Thank u Jam. Theyre silicone. I loved them si much

hi again ladies

Just FYI , I am 5'4 100 lbs and used to be 32B.
I think I got 475 cc silicone gel . At the moment im measured 32 D. I am still swollen but hopefully itll stay this way or maybe itll drop a lil bit . We'll see!!!

Love the way your breast look in that bra!! I'm definitely purchasing one lol!
Thanks. The VS makes it easy better. Im on my 10 day post op but my boobies looks amazing. Thanks to dr. Pousti. I'll update new pic today.
I meant Vs makes it wayyyy better not easy better. . Sorry

love my New Boobies

Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to update you all about my post op. Check out how my 10 days post op looks like. For my own opinion I think it Fantastic!!
I will post another pic when I am laying on my back.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

laying on my back

Check out how it looks when im on my back.

you look way bigger than 475cc! they are beautiful! perfect! so big and round! mega cleavage!
Thanks Violet.
you look great! how was your recovery the first few days?

day 10

I love how I look now!!!

Also do you have any before pictures?
Hey Gbaby, thank you!! Ill post my before pic in a sec.
Wow. I think I might need to put your picture on my "wish boobs" list. For real. That's exactly the look I'm going for. Do you mind posting a picture in a bikini top or maybe nude if you're comfortable. Strange request, I know, but it would really help me and I could showmy surgeon. Also what profile and incision sight did you get? Are you a small D or full?

Boobies before my BA

This is how my boobs look before I got my BA.

I love your results you look great!
Thank you Kristy!

bebe top

Love it!

What profile and incision sight? Small D or full?
Nice! No need to wear a bra anymore!

11 days post op.

Here's how my girls look like with out anything on it.

Nice!!!!
I have moderate profile plus. Under the nipples. And I think im full d

1 month post op

Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to update all of the gorgeous ladies out there. Its been a month post op now. I feel so great and I think my boobies looks amazing. I really thank Dr. Pousti and stuff for taking care of me.
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Nice! I have 2 weeks left I can't wait
Happy 1 month boobday!
Thank u Jenny!

3 months post op

Hey sexy ladies,
I Just wanted to updated everyone about my boobie journey. Well, It's my 3 months and 12 days post op. I feel really good and I love my girls so much. My friend's and families especially my bf love's how my boobs turned out. And for the scars? I don't have any problems about it. Doctor Pousti recommended these scar treatment gel and it works really well. You barely see my scars in my pic.
Well, ladies I am so happy and I feel really good about my self. Thank you Doctor Pousti for making this happen. You're the Best!

I am having my BA with Dr Pousti on Nov 22!!! :) so excited :) My pre op is monday :)
             they are beautiful! perfect boobies!
I must have the worst eye sight I can't seem to read the name right of scar treatment :/ what's the name bio what? Lol sorry.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon