Love Dr. P! - San Diego, CA

I am a runner and wanted to obtain a natural look....

I am a runner and wanted to obtain a natural look. Something less vavoom and that would match my natural curves. He understood that and let me make my own decision on size.

I am confident and love my new look.

The only downside is that I wish I knew what was meant by the implants being beneath the muscle and what that would mean for size. I went with a 325cc. I was going to get 350cc but opted for something more conservative. Now that the swelling has resolved I am happy with the size but perhaps a little more vavoom would have been nice given the extra 25cc

You look fantastic!  Thank you so much for sharing your experience.  It looks like your cleavage is really nice as well. :)  I am a runner too, and it is good that you chose an implant that didn't interfere with your workouts.  It is really common to go conservative and then get used to the size of your new breasts.  I think they fit your body though really nicely.

You look awesome!

One year later

I'm still satisfied with my procedure and the work that Dr. P did. He was very professional and all of the staff were very friendly. If I have anything else done I'm going back to him. That being said I'm pregnant now, and I have gained a few lbs so the definition of my cleavage is not what it was, not because of the implants just because of my lack of muscle tone in my chest. Because I know that I can do better I hVe started to workout more and build muscle in my chest area so it doesn't look as soft. In any event thought I'd update with more pics within the last year
What size were u originally if u dnt mind me asking?
I was between a 36a and b. I didn't fill out a full b cup. So I got approximately a cup and half size increase. There is a chart that they use based on your measurements and according to that chart I chose the "perfect" number of cc's proportion to my body. But that was just after the fact I had decided to go with that cup size.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Professional. Knowledgeable. Perfectionist. Came highly recommended by friends/prior patients. His years of experience made choosing him as my PA super easy. From the initial consultation to the day of surgery, the staff was courteous and helpful and made the process really easy. I wouldn't consider anyone else.