Very Happy - San Diego, CA

I'm seven weeks post op now & my results...

I'm seven weeks post op now & my results so far are fabulous! The size, cleavage, shape, placement, etc.,..is gorgeous & I'm still pretty early out so I will only look even better in months to come! I already have friends & family who after seeing my results want to get their breasts done ASAP by Dr.P.

I couldn't be more happy & feel so lucky & grateful to have found Dr.Pousti! I read in many of his reviews that, "he's not just an amazing doctor he's an artist", & now I understand why everyone says this!
If you found Dr.Pousti you need to look no further! Believe me you are not going to find anyone better!
=)

Did you get breast augmentation and a lift or just breast augmentation? Also, was it under the muscle or over? Saline or silicone?
Sorry for such a late reply. I had saline breast augmentation with no lift, and it is under the muscle.

Thanks for posting your story here on RealSelf. Glad you're happy with your results! Is it possible you put an extra zero on the cost of your surgery?

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I am writing this for anyone who is searching for a truely gifted, skilled & experienced surgeon. Before I decided on who I was going to my first consul with, I searched online through countless surgeons & was not blown away by any before & after pics & when I did see a pic I liked from a surgeon it was few & far between within that surgeons portfolio which scared the heck out of me figuring it was "hit or miss" with them... When I came across Dr.Pousti's pics & reviews my fears & doubts on going through with breast augmentation finally vanished! Not only is he Double Board certified (which is HUGE in my book!!!) but his before & after pics speak for themself!! The icing on the cake is when I started reading all of his outstanding reviews from more than satisfied patients.. I was so excited by all this I had to make a consul appt immediately! My experience in meeting Dr.Pousti & his staff went above & beyond my expectations. They happily answered every single question & concern I had & made me feel so at ease! He gave me his skilled advice on how to achieve the "look" I was going for... Then he even encouraged me to speak to a few patients he had which were there for their after care follow up appts which was also extremely helpful.. All of this made me even more confident about choosing & trusting Dr.Pousti with such a huge surgery!