Self-confidence from the Inside out - San Diego, CA

I have always struggled with a lack of...

I have always struggled with a lack of self-confidence, but have been working on it and finally am happy with myself on the inside, so I still had to work on the outside. Having four children has taken a tole on my body, so I finally decided to fix the things I could fix, starting with my breasts. I had always been embarrassed about my breasts, or lack thereof. Post-surgery wasn't near as bad as I had anticipated. Scarring is minimal and is only visible if I point it out. Now I love my breasts! I feel so much better about how I look and fit into dresses or shirts that I would never have been able to wear before. I cannot wait to go back and have him work on other areas that needed attention.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Completely impressed with him and his staff. Even a year later he remembers me and asks about my children or other endevours. Love, Love, Love Pousti Plastic Surgery!! My husband researched reputable plastic surgeons and found Dr. Pousti. He was impressed with the comments about his procedures and staff. We met with him and I was instantly comfortable with him as well as his staff. I wasn't nervous at any point about the procedure. He and his staff always made sure I was informed and comfortable. Dr. Pousti is the best!!

Thank you for sharing your experience! What type of implants did you go with?