Breast Augmentation + Mastopex - San Diego, CA

I am a 28 year old mother of two that has been...

I am a 28 year old mother of two that has been contemplating breast augmentation for the past 10 years but recently got serious about it in the fall of 2012.

I gave Dr. Pousti a very general idea of what I wanted and with his credentials, reviews and experience I trusted he would make the right choices regarding this procedure, and that he did. I am now 7 weeks post op and I look and feel great. My breasts are now proportionate to my body and I feel so much more comfortable and confident in my own skin. I am so happy that I was bold enough to go through with it and very thankful to have found Dr. Pousti.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

While researching online, I came across Dr. Tom Pousti. His website was very educational, included pictures, testimonials and other resources. He is a board certified surgeon with excellent reviews and practices in my hometown of San Diego so I scheduled my consultation right away. As soon as I met Dr. Pousti, I knew I found the perfect doc. He is a gifted surgeon with a kind heart and a fun, friendly personality. The staff is very caring and supportive, the thought of surgery is very scary for me but everyone made me feel so comfortable right away. Dr. Pousti was very informative; he addressed all of my questions and concerns, I even got to speak with other patients and see their results in person.

Glad this went well for you. What sort of implants did you go with?