Breast Implant Revision For Asymmetry, Bottoming Out, and CC - San Diego, CA

After having a breast aug. (1/2012) to correct the...

After having a breast aug. (1/2012) to correct the damage of breastfeeding, I was left with significant asymmetry; bottoming out (L) and apparent CC (R). I researched revision extensively and met with surgeons both locally and out-of-state. My case was complicated and multiple surgeons described multiple surgeries to correct my appearance with guarded expectations.

I am now 6 months post-op and feel blessed to have found Dr. Pousti. My results have exceeded all of my expectations with near perfect symmetry and beautiful size and shape in wonderful proportion to my frame! I now have the results I had hoped for originally!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti was originally recommended by a friend local to his office, but his picctures of results speak for themselves. After speaking over the phone dozens of times (literally), I made the trip to CA where it was clear he was the right choice! He is highly educated and experienced in his field, yet open to discussion and willing to really listen to the goals of his patients. Dr. Pousti acknowledged the difficulty of my situation and welcomed the challenge! He worked with me to answer questions, address concerns and give me clear, yet optimistic expectations. As an out of state patient, we were in contact daily via phone and he always made me a priority. As a self-educated patient he discussed my case with me as a peer, respecting my questions and giving me his honest and professional opinion. Finally Dr. Pousti and his staff always made accommodations for me to meet with him when I could be in town. Dr. Pousti completed my surgery in Aug. 2012 (in 1 procedure!), on short notice so that I could return home to be a part of my daughter's first day of school! The surgery went perfectly and I was at Disneyland with my family 4 days post-op! Dr. Pousti and his staff were, and continue to be extremely attentive during my recovery with frequent phone calls and check-ins. My only regret is not having gone to Dr. Pousti from the very beginning! Regardless of where you live or what your needs are, you owe it to yourself to call and talk to Dr. Pousti! He is a gifted and talented surgeon, who truly cares about his patients! You cannot do better!