Talented Doctor with a Sweet Disposition (Out of Town Patient) - San Diego, CA

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I had been following Dr. Pousti's work though his Web page for a few years. Out of all the plastic surgeons, Dr. Pousti had the most "Before and After" pictures of actual patients, which allowed me to gauge his surgical performance from a distance. Other surgeons only post a handful of pictures, and to me this made me question their surgical consistency for positive results. Another thing I noticed was how active Dr. Pousti was online in various plastic surgery message boards and forums. He has posted a lot of answers to questions regarding various plastic surgery procedures. I read several of his answers, and felt assured Dr. Pousti keeps current with the latest surgical techniques. The first thing I noticed about Dr. Pousti's practice is how hard everyone works. Dr. Pousti is not the only one working hard. The ladies in his office work hard as well. It was no surprise to me that I was able to schedule my surgical procedure and appointments with such ease all the way from Japan. Flying in from another country is beyond stressful in itself, and Pousti's staff made sure I did not have any additional stress. They instantly offered to work with what ever minimal time my schedule allowed for, and they were extremely empathetic. After my procedure I received a phone call daily. Every step of this entire process has been made easy for me. Dr. Pousti's practice sets an example of how every medical practice should perform. Since this is my third plastic surgery experience, I can speak from experience when I say Dr. Pousti is different from other surgeons; he is truly special. If I ever need to have another procedure done in the future, I will definitely be seeking Dr. Pousti's services again. Surgically, Pousti executes his plans exactly as he describes during consultation. My past surgeons made verbal claims, but never could follow through 100% with their surgical performance. Dr. Pousti is very honest with his intentions and his surgical capabilities. I wish more surgeons were more honest with themselves and their surgical capabilities. With Dr. Pousti you will not have this problem. He also has an extremely sweet personality, and is very easy to talk to. I cannot think of anything negative to say about Pousti or his staff. I am so very pleased with my results. Dr. Pousti has reestablished my confidence in plastic surgeons.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in