Breast Implant Revision Still Looking Great After 8 Years! - San Diego, CA

When I first met Dr. Pousti and his staff in 2005...

When I first met Dr. Pousti and his staff in 2005 I immediately noticed the difference between him and other plastic surgeons. He's double board certified, so kind and patient, has SO many photos of many procedures he's performed so beautifully, and all of his past and current patients were (and are) so willing to share their experience and even show you their results, and his staff is so sweet and friendly, I could go on and on. So that sealed the deal for me.

I had my first breast augmentation done by a doctor in Mexico, and didn't have good post operative care and resulted in bottoming out of my implants, hardening of the implant on my left side, and implant displacement where they were almost joined together in the middle of my chest. After meeting with me Dr Pousti assured me he could repair them by removing old scar tissue, using internal sutures, and new implants, and then showed me pictures of previous ones he's done. My husband and I were so happy to have found such a capable, highly innovative doctor! I even invited my sister and her 2 friends to come meet him as well (the 3 of them all wanted implants for their first time breast augmentation). So by the end of all of that, all 4 of us ended up having our surgeries with Dr. Pousti!! And all 4 of us were so very happy with our results; all of us being different body types, height, implant sizes. And mine specifically? Oh my goodness!!! I swear you would never know I ever had a previously botched surgery! I never had realized how beautiful my breasts could look! He made those internal sutures so strong and sturdy that my breasts were now lifted again, had such a nice round shape, and we're perfectly spaced apart. My husband and I were amazed!

Fast forward 8 years from then, and here we are in 2014, and I've had 2 beautiful children (a boy, and a girl) where I gained upwards of 50 pounds each time, and nursed both of them. Now although the pregnancies caused me to have stretched out abdominal skin, a herniated belly button, and diastasis recti, my breasts still look great! Albeit not as firm as they once were, but they are still full, beautifully shaped, and have such nice cupping at the bottom. (if I do say so myself! :) ) My husband says he actually likes the way they look and feel even better now because they feel softer and look even more natural.

Dr. Pousti did such an incredible job on my internal sutures that my breasts have held up all these 8 years and I can tell I still have many more years of them holding up (pun intended). I'm going to consult with him now to see about fixing my torn muscles and loose skin in my ab's. There is seriously no other plastic surgeon that I'd waste my time with anymore. Now that I have found such an amazing plastic surgeon there's no way I'd take any chances going anywhere else. If you'd like to see my before and after photos as well as my current one, ********, I'll come back on here and add the photos myself :)

Some more info on my procedure

I had capsular contraction on my left breast, and symmastia in between the two implants (where there was basically no separation between each breast.) Finally looked up the technical terms for it, I've forgotten over all these years! I still need to take current photos to upload since it's not recommended that I send you to his website to see them. But it's hard to find the time to take photos, being busy with 2 lil ones! So I'll keep you all posted! Photos to come soon

8 years Post Op of surgery with Dr. Pousti

I can't find my original pre-op photos, but they are on Dr. Pousti ' s site. My original surgery with him was in December of 2005. These photos are from today, January 2014.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti takes time with you to truly understand what your concerns are, and also arranges for you to meet clients of his that have had similar procedures done so you can meet with them and see their results and get their personal experience. He has countless photos on his website as well as in his office for all to see, and it really instills a confidence in him, and in his talent as an excellent plastic surgeon.