Robert B Pollack, MD FACS is a Miracle Worker - San Diego, CA

They showed me a bunch of before and after photos...

They showed me a bunch of before and after photos of others that were like me. The old implants were originally over top of the muscle and I was looking to get them put underneath the muscle. I had heard and seen a lot of horror stories on line and was nervous.

After surgery I had some questions and concerns and Dr. Pollack was very quick to respond to everything. Unfortunately my body decided to not cooperate the first time around and didn't come out how I had wanted. It was no fault of anyone's that this happened. It was just how my body decided to handle the new implants, but I was not happy with the outcome. I spoke with Dr. Pollack about my feelings and concerns and he was kind and very understanding. He and his office took me back in as soon as possible. He took all the time I needed to talk with me, reassure me and put all my fears to rest. He had such confidence in himself that he could correct everything and make me happy with the outcome. They were able to get me back into surgery very quickly and he took care of all my issues. I am extremely happy with the outcome. I could not be happier. Even the scars are looking fabulous. My scars from my very first surgery with the different doctor were big, red and ugly and so I just figured that was how my body healed. Dr. Pollack did an incredible job with them this time and after only six weeks they look amazing. I am very impressed.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Pollack by a really good friend of mine who had gone to him to have a procedure done. I had a breast augmentation done about fifteen years ago with a different doctor and with two kids and time they needed to be redone. That doctor was no longer in California so as I hate randomly looking for doctors out of the yellow pages, I went to one of my girl friends who had her's done. She recommended me to Dr. Pollack raving about the quality job he had done for her. She said that you could not even see her scars and she loved the shape, size, etc. She absolutely recommended that I go and see him. I had a free consultation with him and instantly felt at ease with him and his office personnel. So I asked a ton of questions and he patiently answered all of them. He actually took the time and located my old doctor to try and find out any and all information that he could about my last surgery. Unfortunately that doctor didn't have any of my old information, but Dr. Pollack was able to still get me right around the same size of where I had wanted to be. Dr. Pollack is the best doctor that I had ever had. He's kind, patient, really knows what he is talking about and best of all is extremely talented. Another thing that I thought said a lot about him was that his entire staff speaks so highly of him and you can tell it's genuine. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Pollack. If you are ever thinking about having this done, I would give him a call and meet him for yourself. You won't regret it!!!