Loving my new boobs

So this is going to be the 3rd attempt on having...

So this is going to be the 3rd attempt on having breast implants, and hopefully the last one, well at least for a while. I had my second baby at 22, breast fed my first 2 kids for at least 8 months, so afterwards my boobs were back to small and deflated. I wanted a breast augmentation so badly, I didnt think or care about the consequences and went to the first advertisement that had a special on the procedure.

Shortly after the surgery, I noticed the left implant didnt drop and my left breast was bruised and swollen badly. I ended up with an infection so the best thing to do was to remove them. 1 year later, I decided it was time to try to get implants again, I went to a doctor who did my friend's boobs and they looked nice and the price was cheap so i decided to go to him without doing the research. Well, I was very unhappy with the results, my boobs were uneven and my scar around my nipple were hideous!

After that I became obsessed with finding a revision doctor and came across Dr. Pousti's name. After researching and looking at pictures, I knew he was going to do my revision. Life happened, and I became pregnant, so I had to put my revision plans on the side. I had the baby and after my milk dried up, my right saline implant completely deflated, but I couldnt do a revision, I had to be a mother and take care of my little newborn. About 8 months later, my other implant deflated! I knew it was time to get my revision. My surgery is tomorrow and I'm excited! I know that Dr. Pousti will do a great job, After 2 years of reading his reviews and viewing his before and after pictures, I totally trust him to make my boobs look amazing. I learned a great lesson from my experience, be smart about making serious decisions, do the research.

2 weeks post op and I'm extremely happy with the...

2 weeks post op and I'm extremely happy with the results so far. I feel like I can finally be normal and confident again and not worry about about the appearance if my breast. I feel great!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon