I Don't Want Big Tits, I Want SMALLER! - San Diego, CA

Initial surgery was in 2006 post 4 children with a...

Initial surgery was in 2006 post 4 children with a different surgeon. Looking for breast lift/reduction. At the advice of physician I included a saline implant for upper pole fullness. I was not happy with the initial results because of breast size and shape (requested to be C cup and was still a DDD cup). Sought the help of Dr. Batra in 2012 to have saline implants removed, breast size reduced (again requested a C cup or D cup MAX), and silicone implants inserted (looking for upper pole fullness I was told I would not get without implants). I am very unhappy with my results. My breasts are now BIGGER than they were before (I am now a G cup). My breasts are also still saggy and misshapen. The scarring is worse than before due to sutures that were not removed at my post-op appointment (this results in wider scars in places where the sutures were left in longer). I expressed my concerns with Dr. Batra at my post-op appointments and was told I could spend thousands of dollars having a revision done to correct my concerns. I have waited 1 1/2 years post-op hoping to adjust to/accept my results. Sad to say I am still very unhappy and searching for yet another surgeon who can give me fuller and SMALLER breasts. Very disappointed.
Del Mar Plastic Surgeon