After Car Accident in need of revision!- San Diego, CA

My First breast augmentation was in may 2013. I...

My First breast augmentation was in may 2013. I got 475cc saline under muscle, then on March 2014 i got Into a car accident and noticed my breast looked different they looked lower and my right breast had a bump and i could feel the implant so I went to see my surgeon and he told me that I needed to exchange my implants and have a capsulorraphy revision

First post op appointment

My appointment went great I got my implant I'D card and my implant size is Mentor smooth Round high Profile Saline 600cc filled to 850cc on both right and left...

everything is looking good

Yay! Loving what I see I know they are still swollen but I still love them can't wait to see the final result!

Happy!

Images provided by Dr Pousti

Well so far everything is looking great! I'm feeling a lot more like my self now. I'm no longer taking pain medication but still sticking to the muscle relaxers. Later on today I have my 2nd appointment. I'll let you guys know how it went and post pictures

Excited!!

So everything went good at my appointment my Dr was amazing as always! He told me that everything looked great. I asked about taking off the padding under my right breast but he said he rather me wait until my next visit witch is on the 28th I only asked because it looks funny and I have a concert to go to but it's fine I can wait... I'm super happy because I can start taking my supplements and go to the gym!!!!! Of coarse I won't be able to do a lot just lower body but it's fine I rather do that than nothing at all I wanna be able to lose some inches before my birthday witch is next month and I wanna showoff my new girls ;)

Still loving them

Ok so I'm about 3 weeks post op and still in love with my girls and feeling great!

I was able to hide the bolster dressing on my right breast for the concert! Had an awesome time and felt so good about my self!
I have doctors visit coming up and I can't wait cause the bolster dressing will be coming off!

2 months! And loving my babies

I seriously can't get enough of how good my boobies look!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Doctor pousti and his staff are amazing!

so wonderfu;! I love the look ...awaiting the next update
Looking good
What was your original breast size before implants? They look great! I wanna go bigger too, just need to explore my options a little more.
Before any getting breast augmentation I was a deflated B Lol after 2 kids... What do you have now?
I'm a D but was hoping 2b a DD with my first implants, was a saggy C after 2 pregnancies though. Looking to make them perky n bigger now :)
Nice; they are beautiful!
They look GORGEOUS! Question did you use saline or gel silicon?
Thank you! I went with saline
sad about the accident , but you are looking amazing :) Happy healing ! C
Sorry to hear about the car accident...glad you're okay. Did you go larger to compensate for damage done in the car accident or did you want to go larger anyway? You look wonderful! Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf.
Thank you! I had to go larger to compensate for the damaged.
Well I'm glad your happy with the larger size. They really fit your body frame quite nicely!