Twenty-three Year Old Implants - After Removal and a Lift, I Feel Better Than Ever! San Diego, CA

I put off having my twenty-three year old implants...

I put off having my twenty-three year old implants removed even though they were hard and I had a lot of discomfort. I was worried about what they would look like, all the excess droopy skin, and the transition into smaller breasts after having large ones for more than half my life! However, I am thrilled with my results!
Dr. Munish Batra

I am very grateful to have found Dr. Munish Batra. I had researched several doctors on-line before choosing to go to Dr. Batra first because his work appeared some of the best to me. After one meeting with Dr. Batra, despite my plan to get several opinions, I knew he was my doctor. He kindly explained that this procedure would not be a problem and reassured me that with the lift we could get good results and he agreed I would feel better. I felt he understood my concerns and was confident in his ability and cared to have the best results possible for me. I right away felt I would be in good hands. I am more than pleased with my results! It's only been one month since my surgery and I still can't believe how good my breasts look and and healing has been so easy! My breasts may be smaller, but they are perky and look great! I'm amazed at how he was able to get them to look so natural after being so stretched out for so long! Because they look good and I feel good, I've had no problems adjusting and I'm happy with my new look! My husband approves too and thinks I look more proportional now and comments often how much better I look. Dr. Batra is the best and I'm so grateful that God put him in my path!