I Wish I Had Done It Sooner! - San Diego, CA

I had a lift and an explant about 10 years ago.. I...

I had a lift and an explant about 10 years ago.. I had been very sick for over a year and had had an MRI to see if they were leaking. The MRI showed no evidence of leaking but I decided to remove them anyway as I could no longer function and had tried every thing else I could think of to regain my health. On explant it was determined that one of the silicone implants were in fact leaking (my left breast had been swollen and had a sticky clear substance coming out of it prior to explant.) I was surprised at how much better I felt immediately after explant. I did not expect this. I was even able to run a marathon six months later. (Previously I had had a hard time even doing grocery shopping.) The breast lift was wonderful and I wish I had never let the plastic surgeon talk me into implants in the first place. My husband loves my new breasts even 10 years later. I would NEVER put another device of any sort into my body again. Please don't risk your health. It is NOT worth it!!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He had done a lot of explants and had a very good reputation. The cost above is estimated it was a very long time ago.