Best Thing I Have Ever Done! - San Diego, CA

I am 21 years old and had Dr. Pousti perform a...

I am 21 years old and had Dr. Pousti perform a breast augmentation on me 3 months ago. I was always self conscious about my breasts because being 5'10, and having a small B cup, I always felt like my body was not proportioned. When I woke up I was not in any pain thanks to the anesthesia and over the next few days I found it very easy to control the minor pain with pain medicine. Luckily my breasts healed very easily and I was back to work 5 days post op. In the end I went from a 34b to a 34DD and couldn’t be happier.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

The costumer service I received from Dr.Pousti was outstanding! I chose Dr.Pousti because 2 of my friends had gotten their breasts done by him and nothing but positive things to say about the experience. After about two years of thinking of having my breasts done, I decided to visit Dr.Pousti, where two of my friends had their breasts done and gave him great reviews. During my consultation, Dr.Pousti and his staff made me feel very comfortable and not pressured. After talking with Dr.Pousti I felt very comfortable in going forward with my decision and getting my breast augmentation. I scheduled the appointment for a month later and the morning of my surgery at Alvarado Hospital I started to feel very nervous and started to re-think my decision. The nurse I had that morning was great though because she was very calming and then when I talked to Dr. Pousti, it took away my nerves and I was excited. The staff at Dr.Pousti office was great calling me every day just to make sure that everything was going good. They have the best customer service and never make you feel like they are too busy to help you. I would highly recommend Dr.Pousti to anyone that is thinking about getting their breasts done! I am so happy and love my new breasts!

Thanks for the review!

Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you're happy you did this!

Post pics :)