XL Breasts - San Diego, CA

Being 6'2 getting larger implants to me is very...

Being 6'2 getting larger implants to me is very important to give me the large breast look on my larger frame. I got breast augmentation 5 years ago for the first time and the dr. I worked with wasn't very supportive of me wanting large breasts, I was younger and she made it sound like I would look like a freak. So that being said after the surgery I wasn't very satisfied. Since then I have been planning to go back and get my breasts done again and this time really go for it. Through research I was able to find a physician who is an expert in the field of XL Breast Augmentation, Dr. Pousti.

I am very excited about my procedure and will be doing liposuction along with it. I have never had lipo done before and so am curious as to how the affect will look on me.

Bring Pictures lots and lots of pictures!

My surgery was yesterday. I am very sore. Slept...

My surgery was yesterday. I am very sore. Slept most of the day yesterday. Breasts feel very tight and very sore. I also had liposuction of the abdomen which feels relatively fine to the soreness of my breasts. The valium helps with relaxing the muscles. Trying to avoid the Percocet, as its not my favorite type of pain killer. Drinking lots of water, having pineapple juice here and there, as well as some peanut butter and jam toast.

Dr. Pousti told my husband he put 1180 ccs of overfilled saline implants. They did suturing because the bottom was filling more then the top. He also did nipple revision. I should be going in later today for him to take a look and talk to me about the surgery. Thankfully I haven't been to terribly nauseous except for early afternoon yesterday.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Pousti by doing research on expert surgeons in the field of XL breast augmentation. He had high reviews and great pictures of previous surgeries. My first visit to Dr. Pousti's office was great. His staff were very friendly, helpful, and sweet. Dr. Pousti is a very articulate, intelligent man who doesn't shy away from doing XL Breasts, which is why I chose to use him as my surgeon. Dr. Pousti was very straightforward with what he thought he could do, how he planned on doing it, and risks involved. Dr. Pousti is great at communication. We have met a few times before the surgery to really hone in on what I am looking for. He is very informative, tries to show what the result will end up like and is straightforward. He may have his own opinion but he definitely wants to make the patient happy, which I appreciate. His major concerns are health/safety and making the patient as happy as possible. Dr. Pousti was very kind and took his time with me the morning of surgery. He and rediscussed what was going to happen in the surgery. He held my hand while I went to sleep and came to check on me when I was waking up. He called personally yesterday evening while I was sleeping and spoke to my husband to check on me.

Congrats!
Good to hear you're done!! It sounds like a lot of cc but I've seen 1000cc on a tall woman and she looks great!!! Hope healing goes well keep us updated!!!!
Keep us up to date!! I am 6ft tall and having surg feb 11 debating between 400 and 500s... I am told by friends 500 will make me look huge and "300lbs" I don't know... So many choices... Are you thinking high profile? I was reading with larger implants do high profile so they aren't so wide?? Your thoughts?
In my opinion the bigger the better. Depends on what you start with and what you want in the end. I had a low B and got 550 ccs the first time, and ended up with a high C/low D. But on my frame it looks smaller because I'm so tall and long. Best suggestion I can give you is find lots and lots of pictures of what you want. Try to look for people with your body type.

Good luck tomorrow, Fae. I hope your surgery goes well!

Thank you!