3 months post op pics. LOVE THEM

I'm 24 years old and have been considering breast...

I'm 24 years old and have been considering breast augmentation for a few years now. My friend got hers done in Los Angeles but I decided I wanted to have a surgeon in San Diego do it. Found Dr. Pousti on Realself and had a consultation with him back in November 2012. I scheduled my surgery for October 29th. Still quite a ways away but I'm excited nonetheless. Until my surgery day arrives I've been making it a goal to work out and get toned and fit so that when I do get my new boobies I feel and look my best.

I had my revision breast augmentation/lift with Dr. Pousti a little over a month ago, and am so pleased with his work! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions; I'd be happy to answer. :)
Thanks for the reply. Was that price including fees?
It includes everything except medication and pathology report (only for people getting a breast reduction)

Rescheduled my surgery to July 9th!

Rescheduled my surgery to July 9th!

I did a quick update saying I moved my surgery...

I did a quick update saying I moved my surgery date to July. I originally had planned to have it in October because my hubby was deploying and I wanted to wait for him to come home so he could be there for the surgery, etc. Talked to my mother-in-law and finally decided I was just going to drive to San Diego during the summer because I just couldn't wait anymore! And also I would like to be healed up by the time my husband gets back so we can actually go on a real vacation afterwards. So, called Dr. Pousti's office and talked to Helen, who helped me hash out the details and we agreed that June 18th is when I would get my pre-op phone call and that's when the bill has to be paid off. July 8th would be the actual pre-op appointment, and finally, July 9th would be the official day of surgery. I'm so excited!!!! I've been collecting pictures online and need to print them out to bring to my pre-op. I'm stressing a little about money, but I calculated it all and if I don't go buck wild within the next few months I should have enough to pay off my surgery by June 18th, as well as enough to pay off the traveling expense (pretty much just gas money since I'm driving down there.) And the countdown begins!! I will post more as time progresses.

Extremely tired. Thought I'd post a quick update....

Extremely tired. Thought I'd post a quick update. I've been debating size and looked through hundreds of photos, emailed one to Dr. Pousti that I was wanting to look like and he said it was 'doable.' He requested that I collect more pictures to bring to my pre op. I can't believe how close it is. I'm getting more nervous as the big day approaches but at the same time I can't wait to see how I'll look! I've been working out at the gym and trying to build my booty so that when the girls come in I look more proportional lol. That's it for now, I'll update next month after my pre op phone call.
Mines July 1st in Miami! Can't wait and I've been exercising like crazy too! Haha. Can't wait to see your final results:))
Thanks girl! Best wishes to you as well!!!! I look forward to seeing your results too!
I've just started toning my butt and thighs too! I found a low impact pilates routine since I have runner's knee. Our surgeries are around the same time. The wait is killing me, I wish I could move it closer. Good luck to you!

44 days till boobies!!!!!

I know I said I'd wait till my pre-op phone call to update but I just wanted to say that I've joined the justbreastimplants forum and have been researching on stuff to buy before my surgery. Today I went and got bio oil and have been moisturizing my boobs as much as I can to prevent stretchmarks. That is one of my biggest concerns as I am very prone to them and it would be a shame to have wonderful big breasts but not being able to show them off because of stretchmarks ugh!! Lol. Anyway, I was also looking into getting some comfortable post op bras but I decided to wait till after surgery and go with my mother-in-law to pick some up. Only 23 days until my pre-op phone call and I will be paying off my bill that day as well. I'm so dang excited!!

Holy cow, 28 days to go

I'm super stressed, my car's O2 sensors need to be replaced last minute. I know that they won't affect me being able to drive to San Diego and back but having the 'check engine' light on all the time still worries me! As if I don't have enough to worry about already! I leave bright and early for San Diego on July 4th with my 3 dogs all packed into the back seat of my small car. Should be an interesting trip. I'm praying I get there safely because come hell or high water I'm not missing my surgery!! Still need to get my meds and I don't have any bras ready for post op so I'm not really prepared (lol) and have been stressing over complications that might happen (capsular contracture is my biggest fear) after I get my boobs. I just want everything to go smoothly, it's so hard when you don't have control over everything. Anyway, that's my little rant for today. I will most likely be updating more and more as we get closer to July. More updates soon

21 Days to go!!!!!!

I finally had my pre-op phone call today! I expected it to take a while but it only lasted 10 minutes or so. Paid my balance in full. There really is no going back now eek! Was told to wear loose fitting clothes with a zip up top. No contacts, makeup, refrain from multi-vitamin pills and blood thinners. I also have to fast 12 hours before the surgery so after midnight I can't eat or drink anything. My pre-op visit is July 8th at 1:00 and surgery is July 9th at 12:30, I'm gonna be starving lol! It's worth the wait though, I'm so excited to get on the road! Got my wish pictures all printed out for Dr. Pousti. I still need to get ice packs and my meds, which will be prescribed to me the day before surgery so I'm gonna see if I can get them from a base hospital since I heard insurance covers it all. I'm worried and nervous and excited and impatient, I hope all goes well and I get my dream boobs in the end. Between now and up to my surgery day I might be updating sporadically depending on if I have anything else to say. Bye for now
Hey, I'm getting my BA on Monday! I'm getting so nervous! How many cc's are u getting? HP mod?
I was told 375 cc's at the consultation but I'm bringing my wish pics in, I don't know if it'll change. We'll see lol. As for HP mod I have no clue.
Well good luck with everything, u can see my pics I posted some

9 more days!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooo excited! I've already started packing my things and cleaning my house. I leave for San Diego Thursday morning at 5 sharp with my three doggies all packed in the car lol! It's gonna be a long 15 hour drive and I will be enjoying my last weekend ever with small boobies. I can't wait!

Pre-op appointment today

I went in for my pre-op appointment at 1:00. Had to fill out a bunch of consent forms and then lady at the office (forgot her name) brought me in and took pics of my breasts again. I brought my goal pics to Dr. Pousti and when he looked at them he said my pics were a reasonable goal except I may not have as much of a crease since my breasts don't droop as much as the women in my goal photos. I will have cleavage though that's for sure lol. I'm more excited then worried now and went and got my meds filled at CVS pharmacy after my appointment. They only cost me 10 bucks with my insurance. My biggest concern is driving back home. I didn't think it through but I will be driving back home only a week after my surgery......and it's a 13 hour drive. Dr. Pousti was concerned it may not be enough time but I don't have enough PTO to be off for another week. My manager would have a cow. Anywho, I will just focus on getting the surgery done and healing up as fast as I can and go from there.

Just a few hours left

I'm ready for it! Happy boobday to me! There will be a semi long update after the surgery depending on how I feel lol.
Best of luck!!
Good luck!!!!!!!!
Good luck today

Surgery was today, feeling sore

My breasts are sitting high and tight right now. I'm kind of bummed because I was only able to get 315 HP cc's in each breast so I don't know if I will get the fullness I want. My goal is to be a full 'C' cup after it's all said and done but at this point only time will tell. Right now I look like a small 'B' cup and am not able to take pics yet coz I'm so sore. Dr. Pousti said that was all he could fit because my skin is so tight and my frame is petite. Other than that the surgery went well. I got to the hospital 2 hours early and checked in, turned in my last two consent forms and waited in the waiting room with my mother-in-law. At 11:00 the nurse came and got me and I went in the back where she checked my vitals and I had to put on my gown and socks and hairnet. I sat in a reclining type chair and the IV went in. When she put the needle in my arm and taped it I felt weird, it felt like someone was squeezing my arm really hard and cutting the circulation off but the nurse said it was just cold. I met my other nurse who was really sweet and asked about the look I'm going for and whether or not I had allergies to latex, anesthesia, family health history problems, etc. She brought my mother-in-law back to the room and we talked for a while until Dr. Pousti came in and asked how I was feeling. He told me to relax while he drew on the chest and before I knew it I was saying goodbye to my mother-in-law and going into the OR. I remember it was freezing in the OR and they put a blanket on me as soon as I got on the operating table and centered myself. Then they administered the anesthesia and I remember looking up at them and the bright lights and almost cried because it didn't feel good at first but then I was out lol. The next thing I knew I woke up in the recovery room and instantly felt pressure on my chest. I was kind of disappointed when I looked down but I knew that wasn't the final outcome and my main focus right now is just to heal. I felt nauseated as soon as the nurse sat me up and I almost threw up but luckily she put in nausea medication in my IV just in time. They wheeled me out in the wheelchair as soon as I felt better and I don't remember the car ride home because I just fell asleep and have been sleeping on and off all day. Pain isn't too bad but I expect the worse tomorrow as soon as the anesthesia completely wears off. Right now I've only been taking Percocet every 4 hours. I'm too sore to take pics but I plan to on Friday after my post op appointment when I can remove the bandages. The journey is not quite over yet but I made it through the surgery, yay! Lol.
Don't get upset that u was only able to fit 315, that still could easily bring u at a Full C small D, I got 350ccs and by looking at mine I thought I was a full C and yesterday I tried my sister in laws bra on just for fun and it was a 32 DD ma fit for me, and when I looked at it I said "this shit is huge there's no way" and bam I filled it right out! Sometimes it all depends on the person, 315ccs can put u at a D cup but it might put someone else at only a C, I'm 16 days post op and mine aren't dropped and fluffed yet so I'm not sure wht size I really am but I can say they look better daily!! So just wait it out before u get pissed lol the healing process really sucks so welcome aboard! Lol
Thank you so much, that makes me feel better. I will wait till they go down coz right now I still am sore and tight. Man I would be thrilled if it brings me up to a D lol! Paid all this money, I better see some boobs! I will wait until my post op appointment and ask my doctor what he thinks my size could end up being after the bandages are removed.
Just remember how u looked before, anything is better then being completely flat chested like we was before lol

3 Days Post Op

I've been off pain meds since yesterday. I think the hardest day for me was day 2, not because of the soreness but because I was being dumb and took my Percocet on an empty stomach.....I threw up and felt nauseated for the majority of the day. After that I decided not to be on my meds anymore as I wasn't really in pain that I needed to continue taking such strong pills. Anyway, the day of surgery was when I felt the most tightness and was extremely sore. It wasn't unbearable pain but I definitely couldn't get up without my mother-in-law helping me out. Day one post op was spent all day on the couch napping on and off. Day two (yesterday) I was supposed to go to my post op at 2:00 but it got delayed because I noticed my foot was swollen the day before when I took my surgery sock off. Dr. Pousti wanted me to go to the ER to get checked for blood clots before I could go to my post op appointment. I went to the San Diego Naval Medical Center and was there a good two hours before they told me I was ok and ended up getting discharged. I made it to my post op at 4:30. When they unstrapped my surgical bra and I looked in the mirror I was amazed at how huge they looked! For some reason they didn't look as big a couple days earlier but I guess it's because they were still so tight under the muscle (and they still are) but as the days go by I'm loving them more and more! I was kind of sad because it was my last time I would see Dr. Pousti before going back home. I will try to go to another follow up in October when my hubby gets back but no promises :( He did such an amazing job and I'm sure I will just be ecstatic when I get to my final size (which he said I could be up to a small 'D' by the time they're finished dropping and fluffing). I have a pic from today when I went shopping (yes, I was so excited I couldn't wait to start shopping already LOL) and bought a lot of cute new tops and sports bras. I'll wait on the lingerie as I don't want to waste money on something that might not fit two months later. Anyway, LOVE my new boobies. Worth every penny spent.
Hi, Sweetie, what do you mean by, "Dr. Pousti said that was all he could fit because my skin is so tight" Tight here means your breast tissue is tight or because you're skinny? Cos I have skinny body and almost no fat. My breast tissue is so small. Good luck for your recovery, Sweetheart xx
I think he's talking about my breast tissue, but his exact words were that since I haven't had kids yet my skin is still so tight so he could only go so big.

1 Week Post Op

They're starting to soften up. I made the 13 hour drive back safely yesterday and started my massages. I can't wait till they fully D&F and I have cleavage! Yaaaaaay! Lol :)
Wow! Your 1 wk post op bikini pics are amazing!! You look great girl!
Thank you!!!! :)

Exactly 3 weeks

Bruising is all gone as well as soreness. I can sleep on my sides and morning boob isn't too bad. Next week I finally get to wear a sports bra. I forget when I can wear regular bras but I'm already looking forward to going back to the gym, I feel so fat just laying around and I'm eating junk food to top it off lol. My boobies are softening up more and more each day and I can push them together to where I get some cleavage. I've been doing my massages every day and am patiently waiting for them to drop and fluff more. I have a wedding to go to in October and I'm going dress shopping this weekend so I can't wait to see what I look like in the sexy low cut dresses I've always wanted to wear pre BA lol. I'll update in another week after I remove my steri strips. Hopefully the incisions are healing nicely.
They look amazing.. My ideal boobs! :)
Thank you!!
Looking good

New Bra Size at 1 month post op

Took off my steri strips on Monday and started applying bio oil to the scars. Also, I tried on bras and was expecting to be a C cup. Turns out I am a 32DD/34D!! I'm more than thrilled lol! Also glad to finally be out of my surgery bra and have been wearing soft sports bras. PS said in another couple weeks I can start weight lifting again. I'm ready to start my squat routine and get out of this funk I've been in from lack of exercise.
Hey ! I'm in the same boat. PS said the max he could fit was like 285 cc, but I was scared that was too small. He ended up putting 315 cc's HP and said he had to stretch my skin alot because it was so tight and I am also really tiny. So far they look kind of like a B to me, but have to wait and see how they turn out. I feel like yours look bigger than mine. What brand are your implants...mine are Sientra hp 315cc's.
Also are they silicone or saline?
Hey girl I got the same exact ones as you! It took a couple months for them to D&F, they were really flat against my chest but now I'm in love with them! Just give it time. I'm 5' 3" and 112 lbs btw, maybe my stats will give you an idea how you'll look over time

Almost 3 months post op

It's been a while! My boobies have softened up quite a bit, I don't really massage them as aggressively anymore, but I do grope them at least once a day just to keep track of any changes lol. I have a follow up with Dr. Pousti in November, other than that, everything's been great. I'm not used to all the attention though (mostly from men ogling them) but I really love how I look in dresses and bras now!
I was curious to kno what city you traveled from to san diego... Some PS's i am considering are more than 10 hours away and I am concerned about the distance.
I drove from idaho. It was a 13 hour drive. I drove back a week after my surgery even though I was supposed to wait two weeks but I had to get back to work. :) I healed pretty fast though so everyone is different
Wow brave girl! A 13 hour drive 1 week post op!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon