One of the Best Decisions I've Ever Made - San Diego, CA

I had small uneven breasts all my life. After...

I had small uneven breasts all my life. After having 3 kids they became even smaller (AA). I couldn't fill even the smallest size A bras in any store. It made me feel so abnormal and I hated looking at myself in the mirror even though my husband was completely satisfied with me. I thought about Breast Augmentation for years but I was always afraid of the risks and it looking too fake on my petite sized body. I didn't want huge dome shaped breasts to flaunt to the world. I wanted full breasts that looked nice and natural in the nude but not obvious with normal clothes on that would raise questions at the next PTA meeting.

We discussed the breast size and look I wanted, we went over sample photos right before surgery. I wanted silicone implants, to be a small C with some fullness on top but gradual sloping. The procedure didn't take long at all, I was out of the surgery center in 3 hours. The first few days of recovery were pretty painful but manageable with the medications. My husband was a huge help esp with all our kids, one being only 15 months old. When I saw the results during my follow up visit, I was extremely PLEASED. Dr. Pousti achieved my goals to a T. I have no idea how he did it! I love how I fit into my clothes and the fact that no one can tell I had a breast augmentation. But underneath, they're VERY nice, even, and full and look awesome in a bikini and lingerie. I used to slouch a lot being embarassed about my flat chest, but now I have better posture with all the confidence I've gained. I highly recommend Dr. Pousti to anyone interested in a breast augmentation, he is a true ARTIST!!!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I interviewed several doctors in La Jolla because my friends had referred them, but to be honest, I wasn't pleased with their photos, and these doctors didn't take the time to ask what I really wanted. THANKFULLY, I came across Dr. Pousti's website. He had TONS of before/after photos of all the work he did all online. This proved to me that he was really experienced esp with women with petite bodies. During my consultation, I found him and the staff to be very friendly and caring. I particularly appreciated the way he allowed me to talk to any of his patients that were there at the time, I was able to ask them ANYthing! That really says a lot about Dr. Pousti, he has nothing to hide. THANKFULLY, I came across Dr. Pousti's website when searching board certified surgeons. He had TONS of before/after photos of all the work he did all online. This proved to me that he was really experienced esp with women with petite bodies. During my consultation, I found him and the staff to be very friendly and caring. I particularly appreciated the way he allowed me to talk to any of his patients that were there at the time, I was able to ask them ANYthing! That really says a lot about Dr. Pousti, he has nothing to hide. We had a detailed discussion of the breast size and look I wanted, we went over sample photos right before surgery. I wanted silicone implants, to be a small C with some fullness on top but gradual sloping. The procedure didn't take very long, I was out of the surgery center within 3 hours. When I saw the results during my follow up visit, I was extremely PLEASED. Dr. Pousti achieved my goals to a T. I have no idea how he did it! I love how I naturally fit into my clothes and the fact that no one can tell I had a breast augmentation. But underneath, they're VERY nice, even, and full and look awesome in a bikini and lingerie. I highly recommend Dr. Pousti to anyone interested in a breast augmentation, he is a true ARTIST!!!

I'm glad you're pleased with your results. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!